• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Help me clean my closets SALE - SW, LOTR, Hellboy, Dead, 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Help me clean my closets SALE - Harry Potter, SW, LOTR, The Dead, 12" Horror

replaced with more recent thread

Last edited:
a lot of great stuff here. should go quick. good luck.

btw, if your s-mart ash box is mint and you don't sell him, consider selling me the box alone. i have the price gun exclusive with a gashed box.

These Dead figures are just my duplicates. So PZ is still in my original collection. Actually, a lot of this stuff is duplicates, which was so stupid of me to do in hindsight.

Nope. I thought "investment" which really doesn't work with all the hassle & space involved.

Hey Evan, I just sent you a PM. Let me know.

I think most of us here learn this lesson sooner or later with this hobby. At one point I had 3 Hulks. Why? I thought they were so cool I wanted to have back-ups and then if I ever got tired of them at least they would sell for more? It was stupid because the whole thing was just a huge hassle. Lugging those things around, shipping, listing, storing. It was all too much and of course it took the Hulk a year to appreciate in value so mine were long gone before then. :lol

Just reduced prices on all by a few bucks. I don't think I can go any lower. And added all my duplicate Potter stuff.

Last edited:
pm sent to you

pics as requested:

box is in very good condition with some minor shelfwear to the back.
IMG_9155%20(Medium).JPG
IMG_9156%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_9158%20(Large).JPG

just listed Anakin/Obi-wan diorama for $250 shipped on Ebay. Will take offers for a little less through here if interested.

Back