• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS/WTT: PS3, X360, PS2 Games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi again folks, here I have my video game collection that I'd be willing to trade. I mainly want to trade, but I may consider reasonable money offers. Here's what I got;

All
060108_17091.jpg

PS3
060108_17092.jpg

Xbox 360
060108_17093.jpg

PS2
060108_17101.jpg

All games are in mint condition with no scratches at all. Rock Band does include the guitar, drums, mic, and drumsticks. I'm not too picky with the trade thing, just offer up.

My MOST Wanted Pieces;
Hot Toys Predators
Hot Toys USCM Marines
Hot Toys Aliens
DC Direct Dark Knight Joker
SideShow FvJ Jason Voorhees

And others. Any questions, just ask.

Thanks,
CJK

Half.com is a good way to go to sell these. It's an eBay company but there is no listing fee and they give you around $3 to ship them out.

You see, I don't really want to sell, but rather trade for collectibles.

-CJK

Its hard for people to justify trading collectibles that rise in value for video games that drop in value. Your best bet is to sell and buy the collectibles you wish to have.

Its hard for people to justify trading collectibles that rise in value for video games that drop in value. Your best bet is to sell and buy the collectibles you wish to have.

I agree, especially for the items you are looking for...they are lucrative items, and you'd probably have to trade something equally as lucrative. Think of it this way, if you had Hot Toys predators or aliens figures, would you trade them for someone else's video games?

You best bet would be to sell these on ebay, and get as much for them as you can, and put that money towards your figures. just my 2 cents.

I suppose that is what I'd have to do. I'm probably going to use Half.com. Wouldn't get much using regular gay-bay. Administrators, you may now lock this thread.

-CJK

Back