• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Monk's Star Wars, LOTR and Buffy Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
I will be putting the following items on eBay soon. For those interested in acquiring them, I will list them here while I am on vacation in Croatia. Feel free to send me any serious offers while I am away. If the offer meets my needs, I'll sell it to the bidder instead of putting it on eBay.

Princess Leia Premium Format Figure (Exclusive)
Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure (Exclusive)
Boba Fett Premium Format Figure
General Grievous Premium Format Figure

Faramir 12" Figure (Exclusive)
Boromir 12" Figure (Exclusive) SOLD!!!
Legolas 12" Figure (Exclusive)

Princess Leia 12" Figure
Bespin Han 12" Figure (Exclusive)
Bib Fortuna 12" Figure
All three Rebel Commandos
Commander Praji 12" Figure

Also:

Spike Premium Format Figure Exclusive (Artist Sample #4/6, autographed by Oluf Hartvigsen)
Angel Premium Format Figure Exclusive (Autographed by Oluf Hartvigsen)

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for being patient with me. As I've been gone for a week, I'm currently buried at both jobs, working a lot of overtime. :(

I've set aside some time over the weekend to reply to the multitude of PMs I've received. There are so many offers on the table that even thinking of replying to them all while working is just daunting.

I promise I will have replied to all of you by sometime on Saturday. :wave

To the best of my abilities to ascertain, I've replied to all PMs. If I neglected to reply to someone, please let me know soon.

I'll be posting some actual prices soon...

Terry

Back