• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6th Madness; AvP Predators for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpawnFan

Super Freak
Reaction score
So yeah I am going to sell these due to the fact that l need the money for my vacation.
Planning on visiting America this year and since I never had the room to display these anyway I am going to offer these to my fellow Freaks first and see if I can get a good price out of it since I paid quite alot myself too.

I am located in The Netherlands as stated on the left and I do accept payments through PayPal.

These have only been displayed once before going back into storage and have since only been taken out for these pics. All accesories are included but unfortunately no box.

First up is Elder:

SOLD!!

Then there is Chopper:

SOLD!!

Here is Celtic:

SOLD!!

And finally Scar:

SOLD

Last edited:
If you ever decide to disassemble them, and sell the parts, I'd be very interested in the Elder biomask & spear, Celtic biomask, and the Scar's biomask.

Don't forget my quills SpawnFan! ;) :D You know I plan to sell them. :D
$25/small, $50/medium, and $75/long... that's for each individual quill.

For those that are ready to kill me, I am kidding... :D

Back