• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT/FS Hulk PF and Capt. america pf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeatheredSerpent

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm considering dropping out of marvel all together to focus on the LOTR line. It is my favorite line and just to expensive to do both. I have the following:
1) MINT Green Hulk PF
2) MINT Captian America PF - regular
3) Also have Thor EX. PF on preorder if someone is interested, otherwise I'll cancel it for someone on the waitlist.
4) MINT Thing Ex. PF - Holding for purchase..

I would like to trade if possible. I'm looking for the following LOTR items.

Lotr environments: ORTHANC, Minas Morgul, Buckleberry Ferry, and the Witch king of angmar statue.

Keep in mind I'm still debating doing this, but if I get a good offer for these or good trade offer then I just might.

I have the original packaging for them and it is in excellent condition. I do not have the brown shipper boxes but I don't think that is a problem for most people. I had both displayed before I moved for about a month and they have been carefully reboxed. :D

Last edited:
Update: Sorry guys but I've decided to keep the hulk, cap., and thor. I figured I need some variety atleast and these 3 are my favorite comic characters. Thanks for all the interest though and sorry again...

Update: Sorry guys but I've decided to keep the hulk, cap., and thor. I figured I need some variety atleast and these 3 are my favorite comic characters. Thanks for all the interest though and sorry again...

wow, you're almost as bad as me except i would have sold them only to decide i still want 'em a month later :lol

wow, you're almost as bad as me except i would have sold them only to decide i still want 'em a month later :lol

That's exactly what I didn't want to happen..:banghead...Don't tell me you want my cave troll back now, cause he's not for sale..:lol

That's exactly what I didn't want to happen..:banghead...Don't tell me you want my cave troll back now, cause he's not for sale..:lol

i'm sticking with the marvel stuff for quite a while. the line as a whole is a lot more appealing... that, or i just get bored easy.

Back