Yet Another New Member Saying Hi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havok

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in here and say hello to everyone. As of now I'm collecting Star Wars, Lord of The Rings, and select comic statues depending on what catches my eye in that category. Glad to be a part of Sideshow Freaks. :D :chew

G'day Havok

Welcome to the boards. You will find many likeminded people here :D

Beware of the rabid locals :lol

Welkome...beware of Dingos.

seewhatyoudid-1.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone, I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here. Oh and just wanted to put that my first Sideshow piece will be the Gandalf the White PF, which should be arriving in a couple days hopefully. I'll also be getting the Anakin PF although I missed out on getting it through Sideshow, so I'll be getting it from starwarsshop.com. And I know I'm in the minority but I would actually prefer to display him without the sith head. And I also have the Rogue Comiquette pre-ordered, that looks awesome as well. So thats my list for now, we'll see where it goes from there lol. :banana

Last edited:
Just thought I would post some photos of the first statue that I got, and only one I have until I get the Sideshow swag I mentioned. Its a Kotobukiya EpIII Darth Vader with Pewter Paint Finish. I like it cause it's unique over the regular version. I started a seperate thread on it in the Star Wars section, but it isn't getting much love lol. So anyway, enjoy. :D

Last edited:
Back