• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow PF Excl. Jason

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spliff

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's got a little chipping on his machete handle, but the machete stays in just fine. I'll have some pics up tomorrow. Has his original packaging and all that...anyone interested?

The thing with Silencio was an honest mistake(one already being fixed), and Nash is the one being a dick.

I don't transport these myself so why am I responsible for damage in shipping? I tried seeking reimbursement through Fedex for Nash, and they denied. He got his money back through his CC and refuses to send me back the figure. So he's being a petty thief yet I'm the bad guy?:rolleyes:

Though it's cute how you all want to black-mail me as some bad dude who's a terrible seller, when my rep here and everywhere else says otherwise:
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...wid_1&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

spliff is a good seller.. i have purchased several times from him. he has always come through for me..

no offense to anyone who posted but if someone wishes to buy from a seller they can check his or her feedback themselves and then decide whether the buy or not.
Theres no need to post it in his thread and put possible buyers off.
Its no ones business but his own and if it needs to be definitely viewed its in the feedback thread.

no offense to anyone who posted but if someone wishes to buy from a seller they can check his or her feedback themselves.
Theres no need to post it in his thread and put possible buyers off.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.:lol:lol:lol

king_rodney.jpg

I'm a terrible person for giving you that Bruce Lee for a great price.

im a terrible person for giving you that positive feedback even when the wooden diorama had some weird stain on it. i liked the figure so much that i sucked it up.

Back