Friday the 13th 3D!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbach

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've seen all of the Friday The 13th movies multiple times, and I knew that part 3 was 3D but I realized I've never watched it in 3D and so I did. I thought it rocked!

The effects were kinda beat but who watches old horror for state of the art effects? I know I don't. I thought it was awesome.

Anyone else see it in 3D? If so what'd you think?

Its funny this thread popped up, i'm watching it right now :lol I've never had the opportunity to see it in 3D, when did you see it in 3D?

The Times Cinema in Milwaukee occasionally shows it, and I've seen it there a couple of times. 3-D is the *only* way to watch this movie. Love the eyeball scene! :rock

How are you guys seeing it? I can't imagine there are too many theaters that show this, and it's not out on DVD... :confused:

its out on dvd or at least iv thought maybe knock offs on the auction site but you can tell that movie was made to be 3-D

its out on dvd or at least iv thought maybe knock offs on the auction site but you can tell that movie was made to be 3-D

Exactly. I have part 3 on dvd and watched it with 3D glasses, you can see the 3D but it's weak. I think it's weak because the movie wasn't released on dvd in 3D. But better than watching it regularly.

Exactly. I have part 3 on dvd and watched it with 3D glasses, you can see the 3D but it's weak. I think it's weak because the movie wasn't released on dvd in 3D. But better than watching it regularly.

Same here... I have 3D glasses, tried to watch it with them... the effect is kinda weak, but still works occasionally. But it is such an awesome movie, I love watching that one. :rock

When the movie was 1st released it was in 3D. On DVD however the effects don't work so you just get a cheesy shot of the end of a pitch fork, a pole and some pop corn, and a yo yo flying at the screen at an odd angle. The funny thing too, on the back of the DVD case it says more camp councilors pay the price...they aren't even councilors, they're just a bunch of kids and biker gangs getting slaughtered at a house on the lake.
LOL!
:chew

I just watched the normal version of this and its funny when they put things in the screen for like 5 seconds for the 3d version. Its so obvious as well :lol.
Great movie though.

I just watched the normal version of this and its funny when they put things in the screen for like 5 seconds for the 3d version. Its so obvious as well :lol.
Great movie though.

Yeah I watched it yesturday bacause it was Friday the 13th. Did anyone even realize it? Nothing beats the great credit sequence music! :lol

I saw it in 3D at the theaters when it was first released. Loved it as a kid. When the guy gets his head squeezed and his eye popped out in your face was a good scene.

This is playing at the Times Cinema in Milwaukee on October 10 and 11 for midnight screenings. Admission is $7 and includes 3-D glasses.

If you are in Wisconsin, or northern Illinois, I strongly suggest making the drive, It's a great experience with a fun crowd.

i have ot on dvd, and its great, but i've never seen it in 3d!i m gonna buy some 3d glasses now...

I'm 99.99% sure watching a movie that isn't presented in 3D while wearing 3D glasses does nothing but give you a headache.

This is playing at the Times Cinema in Milwaukee on October 10 and 11 for midnight screenings. Admission is $7 and includes 3-D glasses.

If you are in Wisconsin, or northern Illinois, I strongly suggest making the drive, It's a great experience with a fun crowd.

Bump. It's going down this weekend. I'll be there Saturday night. :maul

And look what's playing the 25th and 26th...

creature3dft8.jpg

Last edited:
Back