Living Dead Dolls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not a collector of these... but the new series 15 creep me out... in fact a lot of these things creep me out.

So... does anyone here actually get these things? If so Show your LDD colection here!!!

yeah they are pretty creepy. my little sister loves these things so I'm going to pick a couple up for her. the ones SS has make this Jason one seem tame:

Last edited:
I seen a set of Otis and Baby form House of 1000 Corpses at Hot Topic. Im thinking of getting the pumpkin and ghost ones Sideshow have up for order.

My sister used to buy these things every so often, but has stopped pretty much. Only a few of them look good in this series. The one I like the most is the Jason one but never got around to getting it.

I was never really into these outside of Jason and Leatherface. This trick or treat themed set looks pretty cool though, I might end up getting them.

I have the Jason and the Leatherface. The creator of the line attends the horror conventions I go to in Maryland and New Jersey.

This trick or treat themed set looks pretty cool though, I might end up getting them.
Same for us - this is the first time we're getting any of these.

Hubby really likes the bleeding eyeless doll and keeps asking me when I'm gonna get it. I presume, of course, 'cause he doesn't want to actually buy a real doll! :huh

:lol

from the new ones I like this one the most.

6931.jpg

from the new ones I like this one the most.

6931.jpg

i am getting that one for my sister. if you look at the Jason pic i posted above it's really close to the same except for the head...which isn't a bad thing unless you have them both side-by-side. this one seems to have more blood on the clothing though but none on the hand.

i am getting that one for my sister. if you look at the Jason pic i posted above it's really close to the same except for the head...which isn't a bad thing unless you have them both side-by-side. this one seems to have more blood on the clothing though but none on the hand.

thats one of the reasons why I like it, cause it reminds me of the Jason one that was released. But I also like the second head thing it shows in the background with the eyes and teeth as well.

thats one of the reasons why I like it, cause it reminds me of the Jason one that was released. But I also like the second head thing it shows in the background with the eyes and teeth as well.

yeah the face behind the mask on a few of those are great, pretty wicked looking.

3 months doesn't make me a necroposter does it? :) I got a $30 gift card today and I wanted to pick up one of these for my Halloween display. I am leaning towards Eleanor and I was wondering if anybody have any pic of these guys or any good/bad coments about them?

I can appreciate LDD for what they are, dolls. When I was collecting Mezco stuff, I found out about LDD before I had ever heard of Sideshow. Remember seeing them at Spencers and thought they were cool.

But they are still dolls. No way could I, a single male, have these displayed in my home. Seems more geared towards girls, with excpetion of the few thet fit someone's themed collection (Jason, Leatherface, etc.).

My twin brother collects these.
They do wig me out,with their own little coffin boxes.
The main one that freaks me out the most is Angus Litilrott.
Sort of looks like Jason from part 2 with the sack over his face and 1 eye hole cut out.

I like the LDDs. I just picked up a Leatherface at Spencer's on clearance for $6, he's pretty sweet. I might try and get a few more. The ones on the GC list look tempting...

Back