• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Pink Floyd The Wall series 1 - Stevenson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone have a series 1 they want to sell/trade with? I'd prefer original boxes but will take loose as well.

stevenson%201.jpg

Hey man is that nuts on your chin? :rotfl

Yeah, maybe I should change that avatar. I think I was a little (or a lot) buzzed when I chose that last night.

I was hoping to get the whole boxed set of series 1, but if that doesn't come through, I may take those hammers of yours.

I would think they'd be worth more as individual boxed items IMHO.

Also, I think if you get the entire boxed set, it comes with an extra figure, I think it's the little Pink curled up in a fetal position, which is exactly reminiscent of the movie.

Still Looking for this set. Pink Floyd Stevenson - Series 1. I know there is a series 1 & 2 on Ebay now; already have series 2, and looking to get series one for half that or less.

Can you help a brother out?

SV00606lg.jpg

Edit: gReat I ask the buyer for a BIN on series 1 only and he jacks the price up to some ridiculous amount. D!ck

Finally found my series 1 set, for under $100, which is surprising because they've gone for $500 MIB. These were use, and a little worn, but nothing some rubbing alcohol couldn't clean up.

LOVE 'EM

Tell me what you think...

this is series 1 non-ex (which doesn't "talking/megaphone" hammer) and series 2, which does include the sexual flowers.

IMG_3614Large.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_3615Large.jpg

IMG_3616Large.jpg

IMG_3617Large.jpg

IMG_3618Large.jpg

Back