J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also was thinking this was about JJ's Fridge and was trying to figure out if that was why the final scene of LOST was in a cold environ.

But yeah, Fringe looks kind of cool.

I'll definately be watching this series. Got my DVR ready to record it. I think it premiers this Tuesday.

I'll be watching too. So far I've read both good and not so good things about it. I'm going to remain optimistic about it.

Hells yes!!! Tonight baby!!!! Already to go on the HD-DVR!!!!

Ok, maybe it's just me and because I have a nice Plamsa and pay for my HDTV, but does anyone really even watch regular TV anymore?? I feel cheated when I try to watch Fox or whatever on SDTV. I turned it to 02 (Fox-SD) instead of 702 (Fox-HD) lastnight when I got home to watch Terminator and it looked like absolute crap!! Just crap! I thought the HD service had gone out or something and almost cried!!

I just can't stand to watch SDTV most of the time. The only stuff I really watch in SD is Cartoon Network (Adult Swim ^^^^^es!!), Comedy Central, The Military Channel and Spike. It's pretty damned sad how spoiled I've become with HDTV. Hopefully they will start to bring every channel into HD by the end of 09!!

I have been on the fence about watching this, but the last couple days I have seen commercials for it everywhere. So what the heck, I'll give it a shot. Plus I'm a fan of J.J.'s, should be interesting.

Damn, is all i have to say..i for one loved it. Very X-files-ish. Love how the Locations were 3D within the shot, and love the LOST sounding score.

Last edited:
Back