Who likes grilled cheese sandwiches? (poll) ;)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who likes grilled cheese sandwiches? (poll) ;)

• never had it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It makes me throw up just thinking about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love grilled cheese, but it is hard to get it perfect. Depending on the type of cheese and the amount of heat used.

How did you get this poll to appear in "Off Topic"???

Weird poll. Weird all round.

I make mine with pepper-jack cheese and sourdough... yummmm. Have to have sweet pickles w/ it though, for some reason. (Something my mom started, I guess.) :)

I like ham, cheese and onion toastie in a toastie machine.

Re: 43

I put avocado in mine :wave

And yes... strange poll... But who am I to talk..

re

Im a big fan of grilled toasties, havnt had any for a while though, will have to try one with ham on too, great with tomato source on top.
Nice in a toaster too though!
Dont like to overcook it or the toast goes floppy!
:b

Re: re

wow... i'm in a HUGE minority!

I have a strict food regime these days for ma stomach is pretty sensitive, so wouldn't wanna risk grilling!

re

Red Leicester, topped with tomato sauce and Branston pickle, grilled on crumpets. It's like a small pizza :rock

The best grilled cheese I ever had was at the Waffle House, at 3am!

I'm with Quarr on the pizza-type grilled cheese, I use mozarella, tomato sauce and throw on a few pepperonis.

you've gotta have some lea and perrins on it IMO, that or....Marmite :D

OMG ~ Azog you gotta love the Waffle House! lol I used to drive about an hr to get to one around here...and every road trip the friends nowthere will be no trip without the WH...scattered,covered, smothered :rollin

Damnit now I wanna a nummie Grilled Cheese from there

hahahaha :mwaha
Alright! wooyah this is a great topic!

I always enjoy talking about food.

Just a simple old fashioned grilled-in-a-frying-pan american cheese on whatever bread is around. But bread has to be nearly burnt -- ummmmm -- love that almost charcoal flavor. With bread and butter pickles. Heaven.

Wow, I haven't had a Grilled Cheese sandwich in years! You guys have made me hungry!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back