Repainting the Han Solo PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bidge1000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm really keen to see if anyone has tackled this yet. I know there are a few geniuses on this forum who could make this look as good as the prototype.

Has anyone tackled it? Any pics, would they be interested in doing mine for a fee? Honestly the prototype and final production pieces are miles apart.

D:confused:

I've been sent a Luke PF for repainting and possible resculpting, but I'd love to see somebody do a Han repaint too! Somebody send one to Les, lmao

This question has been asked many times and I know an awesome repaint exists that looks EXACTLY like Harrison, but for some reason the pics are hard to find and I don't think anyone has them saved.

Give it time, they may resurface.

The prototype paint looked alot more like Harrison than the production paint, but I know a custom-painted version would look even better.

I've been sent a Luke PF for repainting and possible resculpting, but I'd love to see somebody do a Han repaint too! Somebody send one to Les, lmao

Would be fantastic to see the luke re-jig, i thought that one suffered as well.

D

may even send you mine if it turns out good.:D

Me too ! I've got one and I was thinking of using a cast of the second head that comes with the PF Indy to replace it ( modded of course) . But if I can get away with a decent repaint , it will save me a lot of unnecessary work .

Any news here?

Here's a picture again of what it could have been (and what it became in the end):

hanhair30iu.jpg

I think the paint and sculpt on the finished PF turned out a little too wonky. Every time I look at it, I think about tossing on some blue hospital scrubs to make it look more like the quality we know from SideShow. Why blue scrubs? Maybe it's just me, but overall, this sculpt, paint and all, seems considerably less Harrison Ford and more Zach Braff from tv's Scrubbs. Wadda ya think:

SSC's PF Han Solo:
Han_Solo-sideshow-l-premium.jpg

Zach Braff:
zach-braff-2nd-annual-entertainment-tonight-emmy-party-1AmIRO.jpg

Doesn't look like Ford to me. It's too bad, because I'd like a Han Solo PF, but I just can't bring myself to buy this, even at the very low prices it's fetching these days.

I would like to see one of these guys repainted. It is a great PF. I just think the paint is off.

Hey Guys,

I posted this in the customs area but I guess its relevenant here also... Here are pics of my repainted Han PF I am working on... I just gotta finish off the arms and I think I am done.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Back