• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB The Dead International Exclusive Red Outfit, Blonde Babysitter Subject1025 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well Sideshow's Dead line is starting to kill me. I have a complete collection so far and desperately will need help with the Red Outfited Blonde Babysitter version of Subject 1025, which apparently now is an international exclusive.

Have GG Glorfindel bust I am willing to trade for her.

Please help! :eek:

cc08-reveal-300072.jpg

Last edited:
THIS is why I hate the color switcharoo... it's silly and overextending... now there are THREE different Babysitter zombies??
No kidding. If I didn't have a PZ and love this line so much, I would totally drop it by now!

this is going to be a SS International Excl? I thought this was a SDCC excl.?

It WAS, but they made a mistake its really this one:

cc08-reveal-30071.jpg

Dusty said they mixed up the images of the International Exclusive and the SDCC one. The dark haired, blue outfit is NOW the SDCC exclusive. :banghead

I only found out a few hours ago myself. Really poor practice on Sideshow's part not mentioning it in the newsletter. Let alone MAKING an international variant.

Just makes you wonder how many more variants are out there, unknown to many of us.

imo, sideshow ruined this line before it started with pz. they make 300, then wait a year to produce the next one. by that time, pz shoots up in value because of the time in between producing figures. now at $300+, they can have it and the rest of the line. sold all mine off. since then they have had some very limited es and now variants that make it difficult to complete the collection. note to sideshow, people don't like jumping through hoops to spend their money. it's silver screen son of frankenstein all over again. :gun :mad:

I have PZ but am now tempted to can this line. I don't want to hunt down an international version either. this was the only line in which I truly collected all the releases. Sadly this will come to an end.

I only found out a few hours ago myself. Really poor practice on Sideshow's part not mentioning it in the newsletter. Let alone MAKING an international variant.

Just makes you wonder how many more variants are out there, unknown to many of us.

I've requested for them to list them on their site somewhere or in the newsletter so we would be aware of them, but of course they haven't. Maybe if enough of us request, they might consider at least letting us know about these International versions so we can try to order them before they are long gone.

I have PZ but am now tempted to can this line. I don't want to hunt down an international version either. this was the only line in which I truly collected all the releases. Sadly this will come to an end.

I feel the same way. This was a fun line to collect even with the varients and the green skin but when you have somthing that is nigh impossible to get it takes the fun right out of it. I also hate for the people that paid up to $400 for PZ to be a completist just to have the rug yanked out from under them.

imo, sideshow ruined this line before it started with pz. they make 300, then wait a year to produce the next one. by that time, pz shoots up in value because of the time in between producing figures. now at $300+, they can have it and the rest of the line. sold all mine off. since then they have had some very limited es and now variants that make it difficult to complete the collection. note to sideshow, people don't like jumping through hoops to spend their money. it's silver screen son of frankenstein all over again. :gun :mad:

SS limited PZ to 300 because it was unknown if a in house line of zombies would sell.

They found out it will, and are milking it now :lol

Totally agree. SS shot itself in the foot making the flagship figures ES at 300.

Good luck on your search Buttmunch. I am sure someone will come through for you.

I requested infos at my local reseller (belgium) about this one, they will ask to sideshow, I will give you the info when I will know more ;).

Back