• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Badism's stuff for sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badism

Super Freak
Reaction score
Badism's stuff for sale. MORE ADDED

All figures are complete unless otherwise noted

Shipping on each figure will be a $21 flat rate with figures with a box. $15 for boxless to the US. If it comes to much less when it's mailed I will of course refund the difference. :D

Medicom Jedi Vader, box included. I will include sideshow stand to replace cheap medi stand.

SOLD

DSC01999.jpg

DSC02000.jpg

DSC02001.jpg

Medicom ROTS Vader

He is has seen better days. One of his costume legs has been cut off (pictured with it crudly re-attached) Chest box was removed an re-attached. The back of his shin guards has been slit. There is a hole in the back of his inner robe, on his back. Other then that he's ok...good for parts. With or without box..you decide.

SOLD

DSC02002.jpg

DSC02004.jpg

DSC02003-1.jpg

Medicom Bruce Lee Enter the dragon.

His blue shirt has had the velchro removed. Other then that he is fine. Box included.

SOLD

DSC02006.jpg

DSC02007.jpg

DSC02008.jpg

Last edited:
All figures are complete unless otherwise noted

Kit Fisto no box

$35 + shipping

DSC02017.jpg

Han Solo no box

$30 + shipping

DSC02011.jpg

Mace Windu no box

$35

DSC02013.jpg

Dracula with box (slight tear on back of box)

$40 + shipping

DSC02014.jpg

Nosferatu no box B&W

$75 + shipping

DSC02021.jpg

DSC02022.jpg

Frankenstein (original)

$35 + shipping

Subject 5 with box

$80 + shipping

DSC02009.jpg

Subject 560 with box

$60 + shipping

DSC02010.jpg

Medicom Luke with box

$80 + shipping

DSC02018.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

DSC02020.jpg

Parts for a custom Ripley

THERE IS A WATCH IN THERE TOO, BLOCKED BY A BOOT
$55 + shipping

DSC02023.jpg

DSC02024.jpg

DSC02025.jpg

I would have taken the star wars figure if I didnt already have them, some cracking figures for excellent prices, good luck with these mate

I can't edit the title of this thread to indicate more being added. They also limit us to 10 pics per post?!!! Since when? :google

No You can't edit the title of the thread, and Badism why did you never answer my PM?

Because I didn't know what you were talking about. Both Vaders were clearly marked sold and I didn't make any mistake in my thread.

Sorry. :D

Last edited:
Back