• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow Punisher PF ..either version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
PM me.

7120press01001gp2.jpg

thanks.

Exclusive version just completed Ebay auction for something like $210 tonight. Someone got a great deal. I paid $260 shipped over a year ago.

i was watching that. unfortunately, i played bball instead of waiting for the auction to end.

I like the regular skull shirt better too, even though I have the bradstreet version. Who is Tim Bradstreet? Must have hit the comic scene sometime between 1993-2008 (my hiatus is reading books, although I still haven't picked Punisher back up). I'm really digging the indy (independent) stuff now. IDW rocks.

I like the exclusive more because it coincides with Tim Bradstreet's artwork and design more, which this PF is based off of.

R.
They had (1) EX at the COC on OBT in Orlando. Maybe you could help Toe out with this. :huh

Maybe, I will check that out tomorrow. I wasn't even aware they had another location on OBT. I thought there was one just in the Fashion Mall. :horror:D

I will try to help you out TOE but I am not sure their prices are that great. It's been a while. :lol PM me with what you are looking to spend and I will see if they are willing to sell for that much....then you owe me a Wolverine Comiquette...just kidding. :lol

So if I'm reading that correctly, there's 1 EX @ COC on OBT in FL that needs to be P/U ASAP or you're SOL! :duh

Exclusive version just completed Ebay auction for something like $210 tonight. Someone got a great deal. I paid $260 shipped over a year ago.

Yeah, but if you read the full description, it states that the left leg (the one that secures it to the base) was broken and repaired, and that the statue sits "slightly askew" on the base as a result. The same piece sold a few weeks ago, then was re-listed. I assume the first buyer bailed out due to the damage.

Back