They DO exist..Ebay auction NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scary stuff. I will watch this item to check whoever buys it. I don't know if you noticed but when I tried to copy the text and the pictures some words that wasn't there appeared on the botton of the page, the words are :

Bizarre, freak, freakish, horrible, horror, haunted, ghost, scary, spirit, psychic, teratology, monster, embryo, horrid, frightening, disturbing, creepy, creature, thing, apparition, nightmare, fetus, horrifying, scary, ectoplasm, seance, spirit, cryptozoology, loch ness, in a jar, terrifying, terror, horror, freaky, haunted painting, mutation, mutant, collectible, curiosity, curiousity, curio, sideshow, carnival, carny, freakshow, circus, fright, fearsome, folklore, experiment, preserved, alien, ufo, flying saucer, nessie, x-files, mulder, scully, supernatural, paranormal, psychic, magick, psychic, medium, spiritualism, crystal ball, divination, investigation, ghost hunter, preturnatural, horror movies, horror movie, halloween, darkness, fear, gothic, goth, bigfoot, sasquatch, yeti, wildman, loch ness, nessie, Chupacabra, Jersey Devil, true story, the unexplained, unusual, strange, crazy, lore, Hauntings, Ghostlights, Ghost lights, Spooklights, Ouija Board, Haunted Places, Bell Witch, True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, Paranormal Links, Winchester Mystery House, Hotel Del Coronado ghost, alien, aliens, alien craft, alien fetus, alien baby, alien embryo, anomalies, possession, demon, devil, satan, poltergeist, ghostbuster, ghost hunter, ghost hunting, paranormal investigator, paranormal investigation

:jaw

Wow.. I dont mess w/ stuff like that..

Even if it is a hoax, There is some creepy unexplainable stuff out there.. I would have no desire to buy into it..

Yes kierbaudy, I was really disturbed when I found it out. Just highlight the blank space on the botton of the page and those words show up.0] :dunno

i've actually done similar stuff on the bottom of my auctions as well...For example I would sell something lotr but put "invisably"on the bottom harry potter or anything else popular I could think of that way my auction would appear when someone would look up one of these words with the "check in title AND description"...kinda sneaky but very effective.

What's so disturbing or creepy about a resin alien in a jar? I have one of those, and I think it looks cool! (Only because mine's real.) 0]

Hey sonar ghost, thanks for clearing up that trick, that calmed my nerves right up. :bow To have never heard of such a trick and then have Rod stumble upon it for this particular post was very creepy. Anyway, time for a drink! :toast

He would get a lot more interested parties if he mentioned H.P. Lovecraft or Cthulhu.

Very clever otherwise.

How do you make invisi-text in an Ebay listing, and does it
actually work for people using those keywords to search? :dunno

JS:wave

just set the font color to white.

:rollin

- yeah it does work for people that search using the title + description. i for one, never search this way and just go by the title...as i usually end up with a whole lotta unrelated crap.

-people do similar kind of thing with whats called "meta tags" on webpages. these are keywords, that enable your page to get ranked higher in search engines such as google.

How do you make invisi-text in an Ebay listing, and does it

Be careful doing this; it is considered Keyword spamming by eBay and is against their rules! :speech

It as has been removed, what was it? an Alien in a jar. I have one of those i'ts great.

Alien in a jar, Wal-Mart has two aisles full of those things...they're cheap too. :rollin

Back