• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Who wants it (Hulk related)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hew

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have connections at a local toy store and I called dibs on this display when it's taken down. Found out it's way to big for my place--so I thought i'd give it away on the SS Freaks board. Just need shipping money.

It's made of sturdy cardboard--it's about 5-ft tall about 4-5ft wide roughly

0529081025-00.jpg

Hey Rory,

It's yours when it comes down. Maybe a month or so...

Going to the post in about an hour BTW :D

:D It you, Sorry. I thought the whole going to the post would give it away ;D

Yeppers.

don't know why I mistyped...anyone here named Cory--that's more normal:D

There's a move Ironman about the same size--I could see if that's available:D

Just an Ironman and a Spiderman.

Don't know if they have been spoken for though.

jory..if you dont find any use of it after a while, I'll buy it from you. :cool:

I'm thinking the Ironman would display great with the Hot Toys merch coming out.

jory..if you dont find any use of it after a while, I'll buy it from you. :cool:

shai, if im getting it for free, i wouldn't dare sell it to you or anyone else. yuo know you're new hero; once i find something bigger and more BA, i'll send it your way, just pay for shipping (just as long as your fine with sloppy second) :rotfl

shai, if im getting it for free, i wouldn't dare sell it to you or anyone else. yuo know you're new hero; once i find something bigger and more BA, i'll send it your way, just pay for shipping (just as long as your fine with sloppy second) :rotfl

THANKS ... :rock:rock:rock

Did you receive the Black Cat yet?

Back