• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone want to spend big money? All my Hot Toys and Pred stuff needs to go.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vangeta

Super Freak
Reaction score
All loose and complete unless stated otherwise.

Hot Toys:
Predator 2 BD
Predator 2 Elder (this one actually has centered mandibles):naughty
AVP Wolf (no spring to the chest-shoulder)
Resident Evil 4 RPD Leon

Everything above includes original packaging (save considerably on shipping without boxes)

Kotobuikya Scar (no box)

$800 plus shipping? Any takers? No?

Money Orders or checks or Paypal+fee (I honestly don't want to deal with their withdrawal limts)

leonhn2.jpg

dsc02572ja7.jpg

dsc02576js9.jpg

scar006lh7.jpg

Some of these pictures are kind of old, but you get the idea. I'm not here to screw anyone out so no worries (refs are available on ebay and other boards).

Last edited:
Well I did spam the last 2-3 posts to get it up 50, cause you know, I'm just a punk. >.>

Yeah, the price is pretty much firm since I'm clearing my entire collection against my will to fund a Cinemaquette Predator.

Like I said, if you want to split off the P2 Elder, let me know. You might have more luck and make a bit more cash if you sold them seperatly, but I understand your desire to keep it together.

Like I said, if you want to split off the P2 Elder, let me know. You might have more luck and make a bit more cash if you sold them seperatly, but I understand your desire to keep it together.

how much are you looking to spend on The Elder ? :monkey3

I would probably be willing to spend $250 for one that has been opened/displayed...as long as its mint and comes with the box.

I'd have to sell a few odds and ends, but I would probably do $300. Or I can trade you my Wii lot I currently have available...

Sorry for hijacking your thread Vangeta...

Back