We need a new "enviorama" announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
This line has a lot of promise, but after ten months of silence I am getting impatient. The price and size makes it a nice line to collect without breaking the bank or needing a two foot tall shelf. I hope we get another one at SDCC this summer.

Very much agreed, and with more "envio" than "rama" as in more of a scene - nothing tops topography. I am waiting for my Endor bunker enviorama. :chew

:cool:

I wouldn't mind a Sarlacc pit with skiff enviorama. It would go well with the Sandtrooper one.

As long as they leave out that damn BEAK!!!! That has always been my favorite scene in all the movies. I remember when I saw that when I was a kid and I freaked out when Luke got his lightsaber, and it was green. Everytime I see it now that darn beaks makes me want to puke. :sick

As long as they leave out that damn BEAK!!!! That has always been my favorite scene in all the movies. I remember when I saw that when I was a kid and I freaked out when Luke got his lightsaber, and it was green. Everytime I see it now that darn beaks makes me want to puke. :sick

Push-button burping action! :horror

If I were ever to purchase an evironment, it would be the white doors on Tantive V for Vader and troops to display standing in front of.

Are you talking about 1/6th scale stuff like Jabba throne or those tiny sets like the "look sir droids set"?

I am talking about the "tiny sets" in the enviorama line, not anything in 1/6 scale. Although they are welcome to do that as well, this is a line they have already started that I would like to see continue.

They had a Vader poll a while back with scenes from the OT as the choices....I was assuming that a Vader inspired Environrama was next on tap...:confused:

We still need a new announcement.

Seems like there are so many possibilities with this line, but with only the Space Slug and Sandtrooper pieces released (with one of them a convention exclusive) and no news since then, is the line dead?

I got both for free, but would gladly pay for more releases.

We need any new announcement for Star Wars!

Yeah we had the slew of 12", but let's get a new diorama announcement or PF. There's gotta be more than 1 they are planning this year with the Tusken Raider...

C'MON!!!!

We still need a new announcement.

Seems like there are so many possibilities with this line, but with only the Space Slug and Sandtrooper pieces released (with one of them a convention exclusive) and no news since then, is the line dead?

I got both for free, but would gladly pay for more releases.

I don't know if they sold that well-- which might have put this line on hold while the 1/6, PF's, dios, and 1:1 got all the attention. Personally I don't know if I'll be buying anymore of this line (I've got the first two) unless it really is phenomenal-- too many other goodies on the way.

I don't think the Space Slug enviro was a good seller at all.

I haven't gotten it, but I'm thinking of using my soon to expire gift card to get it.

Back