How many are on the waitlist for Sideshow 1/6 Indy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was at work during the PPO and missed out.

Reservation Summary
Date Placed: 2008-02-20 06:12:39

Subtotal: $89.99
Tax (Est.): $7.09
Ship (Est.): $7.86
Grand Total: $104.94

I still have the exclusive on order....I'm about 90% sure I'm going to cancel. I already preordered the PF and it just doesn't make that much sense to spend an additional $90+ for the 1/6th figure. I got to be reasonable and I'd just assume see it go to a freak here on the boards.

I am on the waitlist but I am not sure if I want him or not. I am waiting to see better pictures of all the Indiana Jones previewed by all the companies to decide which one to get.

Mine just converted. I have no doubt in my mind that I'll be keeping the order, unless we get hit with ^^^^ty paint apps or a better offering from another company (Medicom certainly doesn't cut it).

I'll be keeping him. I don't see the Takara being $300 better.

:lol

No way am I letting my Exclusive go. I paid for it with reward points. :lol

Seriously I love posing 1/6 figs, so much you can do with it and I can't wait to see this promethius body.

I will probably ask Sovereign Studios to make a new jacket for it though, my biggest nit with this piece, the jacket looks a little cheap. Pleathery...

I canceled last week when I got the bronze DOTF diorama. I will probably pick up the regular Indy down the road for less.

I will probably ask Sovereign Studios to make a new jacket for it though, my biggest nit with this piece, the jacket looks a little cheap. Pleathery...

Yeah, same here. If the jacket sucks... I will have to contact Shawn. Maybe he will hook us up. I know he's busy, but no one... and I mean NO ONE does better Indy jackets. :whip

Anyone else on the waitlist? And what time did you order?

Last edited:
Back