Bring Back Short Round For Indy 5!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Britain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seriously, let's start a petition. I was idly googling and discovered that Quan is now a stunt coordinator and martial arts expert. Check out this photo:

https://www.hkcinemagic.com/fr/imag...nathanqe_8b6d2febef4e18bd1565445255d13183.jpg

Does he look like a mad badass ^^^^er or what? I can definitely see him meeting Jones somewhere in the Orient in Indy 5. Just look at that photo again and imagine him saying to someone 'You call him Doctor Jones!'

If they did an Indy 5, I think it'd be cool to see Shorty come back as a villain. The kid saved his ass in TOD and then Indy drops him like a bad habit by the time Raiders rolls around. Gotta be some bad blood there.

Short Round only appears in the non-canon story 'Into the great unknown' in Star Wars Tales...

He's at boarding school...

But yeah, I'd like to see him return...

A petition will work. I mean Lucas always listens to his fans right? :lol

Although with Mutt in the picture now it'd be interesting to see Mutt go against Short Round somehow when Indy finding them in battle sort of placekeeper son versus newly acquired son.

Not to mention the pinchas of hell. :lecture

I thought they were the "Pinchers of Peril?"

LOL

Seriously though. They really should stop after this one. I HATE it when people milk a franchise until people don't like it anymore... coughmatrixcough

Pinchers of Power! :lol

Was his accent really that difficult to understand?

Wanna do something half ballsy? Bring back an adult Short Round, only make him a villain and one of Mutt's rivals.

BTW, if they ever do make an INDY 5 who wants to bet that it's set in the 60s and Lucas comes up with an idea to send Indy/Mutt to Eastern Europe and Castle Dracula and they make the movie as a homage to the Hammer Horror flicks of ths 60s/70s. You think some fanboys reacted with angst over the 50s sci-fi angle... could you imagine? :lol

Wanna do something half ballsy? Bring back an adult Short Round, only make him a villain and one of Mutt's rivals.

BTW, if they ever do make an INDY 5 who wants to bet that it's set in the 60s and Lucas comes up with an idea to send Indy/Mutt to Eastern Europe and Castle Dracula and they make the movie as a homage to the Hammer Horror flicks of ths 60s/70s. You think some fanboys reacted with angst over the 50s sci-fi angle... could you imagine? :lol

As I'm sure you know Lucas originally wanted Temple of Doom to be a haunted house movie, but Spielberg objected because he had just done Poltergeist (and because it was a crap idea). The haunted house idea found its way into the opening sequence for Christopher Columbus's Monkey King script (which was actually quite cool - I wouldn't be surprised if THAT was reused, much as the rocket sled and miraculous fridge escape were grafted from the Saucer Men script into Crystal Skull).

If it was set in the 60's wouldn't a homage to Sixties spy flicks make more sense?

If it was set in the 60's wouldn't a homage to Sixties spy flicks make more sense?

maybe Lucas could get this guy to play the villian?:rotfl

medium_dr_evil_1.jpg

No Dr. Jones I expect you to die!

That would actually be pretty bad-ass. But didn't they already do that with YOUNG INDIANA JONES?

Back