• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Wolverine Comiquette and Spiderman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you really want the wolverine, there's an undisplayed exclusive on ebay for 650 shipped :horror

it seems like that's what they're heading towards and maybe higher. i thought the one that went for 770 was a fluke, but the latest one sold for 650 so who knows how high they'll go.

Thanks Jbinny, I have my eye on that one but hopefully you can help me out instead...I despise ebay. :lol Let me know when you can. :rock

will do :D

wow, i just now realized that was davey havok in your signature. i love me some afi :rock

I love Old AFI. A great punk band. The new stuff is ok. But Davey is the f'n man :rock

Old stuff is amazing! Love Black Sails and All Hallows EP! A lot of folks though have problems with the newer albums like Sing the Sorrow and Decemberunderground but I still absolutely love those albums as well. I think they have progressed as musicians and have also gotten a little older, and with age comes inevitable maturity.

Personally I love the whole band. They are sincere. It takes them about 3 years to make an album and that is because they take their time and do it right. They make like 100 songs and only choose 12 for the album. Davey is the man, such a nice guy too. :rock I asked him for some singing tips and he totally came through for me.

Anyway, my AFI love rant is over now. :lol

Last edited:
Rory loves Davey
Rory loves Davey
Rory loves Davey
Rory loves Davey
Rory loves Davey
Rory loves Davey

Hello,

Are you looking for a Spider-Man Comiquette Premium format J. Scott Campbell Sideshow Statue? If you are, I have one brand new in the box. Still in the brown shipper. Only been opened for inspection. He is also the exclusive.

I'm looking for a Gambit Premium Format Exclusive Sideshow Statue...you wouldn't happen to have one of those in mint condition? Or know of anyone?

Let me know.

Cheers!

Adam

Back