• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Worm Wolverine Comiquette For Sale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK THERE IT IS.....I WONT COLLECT ANY MARVEL EXCEPT HULK ANYMORE..THIS HOBBY IS GETTING TOO EXPENSIVE AND I NEED MORE MONEY TO PIMP OUT GIRLS..THATS THE LIFE I HAVE CHOSEN YOU NERDS !!!

OK NOW, MY LOSS IS YOU GAIN....THOSE WHO HAVE TRADED WITH ME KNOW THAT I SELL CHEAP...I LOVE TO GIVE BACK TO THIS COMMUNITY..MORE PEOPLE LIKE ME SHOULD EXIST ON THIS BOARD.:monkey1

FOR SALE...

WOLVERINE COMIQUETTE REGULAR EDITION

S6300423.jpg

S6300421.jpg

S6300397-1.jpg

PRICE: 280$+ SHIPPING TO U.S & CANADA ONLY (40$)

THAT IS 100$ LOWER THAN I PAID FOR IT A MONTH AGO !!!

PIECE IS MINT , EXCEPT FOR A VERY SMALL, LESS THAN A MILLIMETER RUB, UNDER THE NOSE...NOT NOTICEABLE REALLY BUT WANT TO MENTION IT FOR ANALS...:monkey5

MUST BE PAID BY PAYPAL....NEED MONEY FAST TO PAY FOR MY HOES

THANKS.

P.S: I GOT A BIG P-NIS.

OK NOW, MY LOSS IS YOU GAIN....THOSE WHO HAVE TRADED WITH ME KNOW THAT I SELL CHEAP...I LOVE TO GIVE BACK TO THIS COMMUNITY..MORE PEOPLE LIKE ME SHOULD EXIST ON THIS BOARD.:monkey1

P.S: I GOT A BIG P-NIS.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

:rock :rock :rock

Rory, buy this so Shai can pimp more hoes!!!

Those Who Pm'ed Me Before I 've Put This For Sale:if You Are Still Interested And The Price Is Ok For You..heres The Order Of Pm's

1- Toe
2-nash
3-jbinny
4-el Roranous
5-darkdays In Vegas

If Toe ,the Homo, Doesnt Take It In The Coming Hours, I Will Ask The Next One In Line..ect....

Thanks Again.

I want that hot mask-wearing-stud displayed in my bathroom to see me in full glory every day :banana

Next In Line:

6- Praxitas
7- Insomniac
8- Siren

Please No More Pm's.between Those 8 I'm Pretty Sure It Will Sell.

Right Now I'm Waiting For Toe's Money....so You Can Say pending...

Next Week : Cap America Ex, Mint !!!! For 450 $ !!!! Please No Pm's Right Now....wait For My Board Presences When I WILL Create The FOR SALE Thread...... Mwhahaha...I Know, It Sux...

I'll send my money as soon as I'm done rubbing my nipples against my mirror

Next Week : Cap America Ex, Mint !!!! For 450 $ !!!! Please No Pm's Right Now....wait For My Board Presences When I WILL Create The FOR SALE Thread...... Mwhahaha...I Know, It Sux...

wow, that's quite a hit you'll be taking...

I already got a whole box of alcohol wipes :chew and face mask ready

Back