Young Anakin Skywalker?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do you think it will happen?(since they have a small body now)

I really want this figure as TPM is my favorite prequel. Maybe with a podrace helmet exclusive, or extra helmet head would be cooler. Then i would also want his Padawan outfit from the end of the movie.(but that would require an extra head as well since his hair is cut)I want a little more than just the tatooine rags i guess, i want to pose him in a few different scenes.

This would be a very important figure for me, please make it happen SS!!!(i think it would be very popular as well)

As much as the character is annoying at times in the movie... I'd still want a figure of him. I think its an important incarnation in that its the beginning of Vader, so I'd be in for one and I think Sideshow will deliver.

I would pose him with the shadow of my vader like this lol.

tpm_teaser.jpg

I'd like a movie version of Padme first, but AOTC final battle gear, but this isn't a bad idea, however, this is one figure where the Hasbro figure isn't that bad.

As much as the character is annoying at times in the movie... I'd still want a figure of him. I think its an important incarnation in that its the beginning of Vader, so I'd be in for one and I think Sideshow will deliver.

I agree, he was majorly annoying, but an essential character to have.

I also would really like one... I kind of prefer the Lil' Ani Jedi look though... but I would be glad about either.

True, thats why i would love both outfits and maybe two heads.

I agree, he was majorly annoying, but an essential character to have.

Whenever i feel this way i always look over to my little kid. Does she find this young actors portrayal annoying? Or is she just enjoying herself and along for the ride?

:cool:

I'd like a movie version of Padme first, but AOTC final battle gear, but this isn't a bad idea, however, this is one figure where the Hasbro figure isn't that bad.

Yeah I kind of like hasbro's 2nd version of young Ani. Now we (I) really need Ani from ATOC. The face on the hasbro version is pretty bad...:horror

Back