PDA

View Full Version : Hot Toys Deunan & Briareos

furystorm
05-28-2008, 12:17 AM
Okay, although I love the Appleseed movies and these figures which are awesome, I kind of went overboard with Hot Toys in the past few months. As much as it pains me, I feel I must part with these two figures:

MMS51 - AppleSeed Saga Ex Machina - Deunan Knute
MMS52 - AppleSeed Saga Ex Machina - Briareos Hechatonchires

June 10, Rock bottom price update: $355 for the pair, FREE SHIPPING
I cannot go any lower and will not split them up.

In hand and ready to ship now!

They have not been assembled or opened, and the packaging is in fair condition, with some bends and minor shelf wear.

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=639&size=1

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=641&size=1

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=640&size=1

Thanks for looking.

furystorm
05-28-2008, 08:49 AM
Morning update with images and prices.

furystorm
05-28-2008, 07:06 PM
Bumping this for the evening. I may list on ebay in the morning if I don't get any response here.

furystorm
05-29-2008, 08:59 AM
Lowered price on the pair or Deunan alone. Bump for the morning.

Ragnarohman
05-29-2008, 12:09 PM
wanna trade br for anything?

furystorm
05-29-2008, 07:30 PM
wanna trade br for anything?

Can't think of anything at the moment. I have bought too much in the past three months and that is part of the reason I am selling him.

Unless you want to trade me a AVP Grid Alien and a regular AVP Alien!

:lol

ilovefreestufftoo
05-29-2008, 10:20 PM
I'm sure you are aware that retailers are taking pre-orders for the 2nd shipment of these figures? I hope you can sell them at your asking price or trade for some other stuff.

Good Luck

furystorm
05-30-2008, 12:52 AM
I'm sure you are aware that retailers are taking pre-orders for the 2nd shipment of these figures? I hope you can sell them at your asking price or trade for some other stuff.

Good Luck

Yep, I know about the preorders, but mine are ready to ship today. Besides, won't these be considered first run? I'm just working off of the prices I have seen on ebay in the past week, and maybe the price on Deunan is because I kind of wanted to keep the pair.

I do really need to sell them though. Any offers???

furystorm
05-30-2008, 08:24 AM
May 30, Rock bottom price update: $360 for the pair, plus shipping!
I cannot go any lower and will not split them up.

In hand and ready to ship now!

Going to ebay tomorrow afternoon.

furystorm
05-31-2008, 09:13 AM
May 31, Final update bump

$360 for the pair with FREE SHIPPING!!!

This deal is for this board only. If there are no takers by this evening when I return from work, then the pair is sadly off to ebay.

SpawnFan
06-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Can't think of anything at the moment. I have bought too much in the past three months and that is part of the reason I am selling him.

Unless you want to trade me a AVP Grid Alien and a regular AVP Alien!

:lol

How about an AvP Chopper and some of my payPal money? :D

You got a PM on the subject. ;)

furystorm
06-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Been on vacation and thought I would try this board one more time with a price reduction, then I will send them off to ebay this weekend.

Both for $355 shipped!

Thanks for looking.

:D

ilovefreestufftoo
06-11-2008, 12:07 AM
I would take SpawnFan's offer... that or lower the price a little more. I mean Amazingtoyz.com has them for $315 for both and shouldn't cost no more than $15-$20 to ship it. It's a about a $10 difference from what you're asking, but that's $10 could be used for gas.

Good luck.

SpawnFan
06-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Yeah listen to what ilovefree^^^^ is saying! :D

Also you still have that PM concerning this. ;)

furystorm
06-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Paypal money is fine of course, but I am not in the market for any Predators. I have narrowed my collecting habits down to just Aliens. Thanks.

:D