• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Deunan & Briareos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, although I love the Appleseed movies and these figures which are awesome, I kind of went overboard with Hot Toys in the past few months. As much as it pains me, I feel I must part with these two figures:

MMS51 - AppleSeed Saga Ex Machina - Deunan Knute
MMS52 - AppleSeed Saga Ex Machina - Briareos Hechatonchires

June 10, Rock bottom price update: $355 for the pair, FREE SHIPPING
I cannot go any lower and will not split them up.

In hand and ready to ship now!

They have not been assembled or opened, and the packaging is in fair condition, with some bends and minor shelf wear.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I'm sure you are aware that retailers are taking pre-orders for the 2nd shipment of these figures? I hope you can sell them at your asking price or trade for some other stuff.

Good Luck

I'm sure you are aware that retailers are taking pre-orders for the 2nd shipment of these figures? I hope you can sell them at your asking price or trade for some other stuff.

Good Luck

Yep, I know about the preorders, but mine are ready to ship today. Besides, won't these be considered first run? I'm just working off of the prices I have seen on ebay in the past week, and maybe the price on Deunan is because I kind of wanted to keep the pair.

I do really need to sell them though. Any offers???

May 30, Rock bottom price update: $360 for the pair, plus shipping!
I cannot go any lower and will not split them up.

In hand and ready to ship now!

Going to ebay tomorrow afternoon.

May 31, Final update bump

$360 for the pair with FREE SHIPPING!!!

This deal is for this board only. If there are no takers by this evening when I return from work, then the pair is sadly off to ebay.

Been on vacation and thought I would try this board one more time with a price reduction, then I will send them off to ebay this weekend.

Both for $355 shipped!

Thanks for looking.

:D

I would take SpawnFan's offer... that or lower the price a little more. I mean Amazingtoyz.com has them for $315 for both and shouldn't cost no more than $15-$20 to ship it. It's a about a $10 difference from what you're asking, but that's $10 could be used for gas.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Paypal money is fine of course, but I am not in the market for any Predators. I have narrowed my collecting habits down to just Aliens. Thanks.

:D

Back