• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DarkArtist Sale, Part 2... Buffy figs and statues F/S

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, guys... here is the rest of the stuff. I love my Buffy stuff, but I just don't have the room for it anymore. Can't justify the whole set in addition to all I am collecting and customizing these days, so they are for sale...

First off is the Buffy PF, alternate version.. repainted... Her stake broke, but has been repaired and in working order, was a clean break. Comes with box. SOLD

DSCN4421.jpg

Also selling Human Spike, repainted and with all his stuff. No box though. Asking SOLD for him.

dscn3306.jpg

Selling my Custom Season 8 Comic Xander Harris... Comes with all pictured, no box. ON EBAY

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230256996178

dscn3389.jpg

I also have a Graduation Day Buffy figure, just haven't finished repainting her. If you trust me to do a good job..:lol and you want her.. She is complete, just no box. I'll speed her painting along, I just need to finish her lips, eyes and hair. PENDING

Also selling HT Ivan Drago, complete with box. Only issue was that his right hand broke off and had to be permanently glued into place. So no hand switcharoo any longer for him. PENDING

DSCN3217.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Josh:duff

Last edited:
Yeah, Spike should sell for sure. There was someone looking for one just the other day.

Good luck with your sales Josh.

Thanks guys. I actually almost thought to drop the Dead line as well. Just too much stuff I am collecting these days, and with Indy coming... More has to go too.

Good luck Josh. If that was the first Buffy PF you were selling I just don't know whether I could hold back. I am watching the seasons again right now with the GF. :rock

Frickin' great Season 8 Xander! I love me some Buffy, but I don't collect. I hope he finds a good home!

Back