• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Please Buy!!! Ex. Palpatine Set--need Hobbit Money!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Faramir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ex. Palpatine Set--$105 Shipped!!!!!!

SOLD!!!

I can now officially afford the Hobbits! And all it cost me was my soul and my first born child!

Last edited:
Desperate times call for desperate measures, my friend. I've waited almost a year for the Hobbits; I'm not going to let them slip though my fingers now! I've almost saved enough, but this is the last leg of the journey! I can't fail now!

liv-Sam&Frodo-fellowship.jpg

BUY THESE FIGURES !! THE MAN NEEDS HOBBITS !! :rock

Well I took it down because a deal was pending and then the fellow disappeared, so undeterred I've put it up again. Your deals is very tempting, but I've lowered the price so much I'd feel like a sucker to lower it one more time. What to do, what to do . . .

:lol Alright then. SOLD!

I hope you appreciate the ridiculously good deal your getting! Curse those Hobbits and the sucker they're making me to be!
:mad::banghead

:lol Alright then. SOLD!

I hope you appreciate the ridiculously good deal your getting! Curse those Hobbits and the sucker they're making me to be!
:mad::banghead

I will appreciate it, though I'll miss my large bag of Skittles that 2.50 would have got me.

Send me your paypal addy and I'll get it right out. :D

Thanks.

Well I have to say, thanks to that deal I can afford the Hobbits now. He's a real lifesaver (and a highway robber, but I'll forgive him for that :lol).

Trust me. I'm no highway robber. If anything I'm usually too generous. I offered a couple of sets of LOTR CD books and within a few hours had like 5 accepted offers. Obviously set the price way too low...lol.

Trust me. I'm no highway robber. If anything I'm usually too generous. I offered a couple of sets of LOTR CD books and within a few hours had like 5 accepted offers. Obviously set the price way too low...lol.

Then we share a common trait--we're both suckers. :lol

Thanks a lot bro. Every time I look at Frodo and Sam, I'll remember your kindness. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back