Looking for MIGHTY MUGGS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard Rock Cafe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Ok guy's and gal's....I am looking for some Star Wars Mighty Muggs...here are the ones I am looking for....I have PAYPAL ready too if anyone has some they can sell me...hopefully cost plus shipping..:D

I am looking for:

Stormtrooper
Darth Maul
Darth Vader
Chewbacca
Boba Fett

PLMK

Chris

Last edited:
BBTS is sold out of wave 1, which is what he wants. I'd look around at the online stores to see if any have them. Otherwise ebay or purchasing second-hand through a forum like this is your only option.

No offense. But, what's the big deal with these? They look like over-sized Lego figures.

:confused:

I don't know. They just don't do anything for me I guess. To each, his own.

:peace

Here is my Mighty Muggs shelf at the moment. I'm getting the four figures from the most recent wave tomorrow, so I'll have to rethink my display at that point. (Probably split up the original trilogy and prequels.)

sw_mighty_muggs1.jpg

Here is my Mighty Muggs shelf at the moment. I'm getting the four figures from the most recent wave tomorrow, so I'll have to rethink my display at that point. (Probably split up the original trilogy and prequels.)

sw_mighty_muggs1.jpg

Awesome pic! And to think Mighty Muggs have only been available for only a couple of months and look at how many are in that class picture. I want to see a picture with ALL of the current Muggs, Star Wars, Marvel, and hopefully soon Indy! that would be cool.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

It's funny I think the same thing about stuff like scaled helmets, Titanium ships, and newer 3.75" figures but I prefer the wackier stuff like Kubrick, Lego, MM's. I find that they can be truer to the source material than a "realistic" looking toy. But like someone said to each his own. :monkey5

Yes, I think that ironically some figures get closest to capturing the true spirit of a character when they give up trying to be exact reproductions and go for something more stylized. I love realistic things too, but I must say that in many cases they only get about 80% to 90% of the likeness (if that) and you end up being too distracted by the 10% or 20% that's wrong.

Back