• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stealth Iron Man #10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vader AL

RTR
Reaction score
SOLD

SIM #10 has a mint paint job and includes all of his boxes. He was taken out of his box for inspection and to take pics. You can see in the pics the plastic that SS wrapped around certain spots that is still on there, for added protection during shipment.

Asking $850 shipped which includes insurance and tracking and will be sent via UPS Ground. US only (minus Hawaii and Alaska). PayPal or Money Order.

Last edited:
selling it already man....took a long time for that replacement....best of luck the sale bro...should move quick

I was going to sell it from the beginning to fund other things SS just sidetracked me....*cough* help pay for some of the cost of the Green Hulk headed my way *cough*

sim blows the hulk away. i think you're making a mistake. :lol someone should grab this up quick. it's the best statue in my display. SIM ROCKS!!! :rock

I imagine I'll have to put him on ebay because I had a Regular Iron Man Excl. a year or so ago for sale here for $650 and it didn't move. I'd like to sell SIM to a freak though.

Good luck Vader Al! :rock

I am actually keeping mine now. I know, crazy how that worked out. My replacement came in mint and I just couldn't let it go anymore....I am weak. :lol

Good luck Vader Al! :rock

I am actually keeping mine now. I know, crazy how that worked out. My replacement came in mint and I just couldn't let it go anymore....I am weak. :lol

If it wasn't for the Hulk PF I would keep it, the lights on it are an awesome touch. I'm hoping SS will do another Iron Man statue.........

SIM #10 is pending.

Back