Frickin Xbox 360!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I swear to god! I'm am on my third Xbox due to the past one's tearing up. And now, this one's broken! The disc tray wont close! I push the button, it goes in and comes right back out. I'm thinking about selling it for parts and all of the games. Not sure yet, but it's crossed my mind since I also have a PS3!

-CJK

I swear to god! I'm am on my third Xbox due to the past one's tearing up. And now, this one's broken! The disc tray wont close! I push the button, it goes in and comes right back out. I'm thinking about selling it for parts and all of the games. Not sure yet, but it's crossed my mind since I also have a PS3!

-CJK

lol sorry man

i love the 360 i just hate that there not reliable
i also know a guy that is on his 11th 360!

WTF Microsoft!!!

I was playing GTA4 and I turned it off to take a break (I had been playing for like three hours straight) and when I came back, it started talking ^^^^!

-CJK

I know *a lot* of people having problems with their 360's. That said, I have a PS3 and Wii and both have been sent back for repair.

The drive on my Wii was getting kind of loud. I called nintendo and they sent me a shipping label right away. Got it back in a couple days with a new drive, been running like a dream since.

My PS3 will randomly disconnect the blu-ray remote and controller. The only way to reconnect the devices is the restart the whole machine. Calling Sony was an exercise in futility. It took the person on the other line a full hour to understand that I was talking about my controller and remote disconnecting, and not a microphone headset. I gave up after a couple excruciatingly long phone calls and moved to e-mail support. I don't think anybody actually read my e-mails because I would just receive canned responses suggesting to do things I already tries (as was clearly explained in my e-mails). After about a month and a half of fighting with Sony, they finally sent me a shipping box. I'm praying this gets resolved soon.

So yeah, you hear more about 360's blowing up and whatnot, but the other two are not without problems.

Just a question for you guys that have had problems: Where do you keep it? Is it in a well ventilated area? Do some of you game with it on carpet or on a bed?

If so that is a :nono, and keeping it in an enclosed area is also no good for it.

Just a question for you guys that have had problems: Where do you keep it? Is it in a well ventilated area? Do some of you game with it on carpet or on a bed?

If so that is a :nono, anf keeping it in an enclosed area is also no good for it.

QFT :lecture

In addition to a perfectly functional 360, I have had no problems with my Wii.

The only console I have had problems with is the PS3. It has had issues freezing and not reading movies once in a rare while (at one point I had to do a complete reformat in order to get it to recognize Blu-ray discs again), and now and then when I am playing a game the controller will lose its connection or whatever and freeze up, sending my character running over the edge of a cliff while I scream at the screen, helplessly try to make him turn away with an out of sync sontroller. Again, these are pretty infrequent, but the PS3 is the console of the three that I have had the most issues with. And it runs hot!!!

I see sooooo many people keeping electronics (Laptops, DVD players, game systems) on the carpet and beds, it kills me to see that stuff.

people that do this should have their electronics taken away, just like people who think it's o.k. to put the cat in the microwave.

Microsoft needs to sell a special cabinet for 360's that's open on all 4 sides and has 4 fans so the pieces of ^^^^ don't overheat :rolleyes:

even though i constantly read about the 360 problems everyday. you have to give MS credit--- at least they are fixing them. the manager at my gamestop tells me that Sony's CS blows compared to MS and Nintendo. even though they dont break as frequently... it's more frustrating to get a PS3 fixed... and heaven forbid if you have a 60gb like i do. (i'm afraid i'll get an 80gb returned to me)

Back