• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: WWE Memorabilia (TONS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
042408_18561.jpg

Up for trade is tons of WWE/WWF/TNA/WCW Wrestling Memorabilia. Too much to list, but it is all seen in the picture other than an exact replica of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Please let me know what your offering if anyone is even interested.

Thanks,
CJK

which classics are those? series 1..2...3?

Oh god! Umm, they are packed up now so I cant look. But they are all different scattered. Here are the figures;

Rick Steiner
Sabu
Hulk Hogan (limited Edition)
Ultimate Warrior
Ken Shamrock
Rick Flair (Deluxe Classic
The Rock (Deluxe Classic)
Curt Hennig
Dusty Rhodes

And that should be it for the Classics. I was expecting someone to want the World Heavyweight Championship belt though.

-CJK

I really want to trade. Offer what you have. I know that these guy are going for $65+ on some sites.

-CJK

BUMP! Noone has any interest in wrestling anymore? Most of this crap would make great gifts for the youngsters who still appreciate it!

-CJK

I can't see the picture. Do you have any of those 13" tall "Ring Giants" just about any character?

Back