New Guy? New Guy!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djklambake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all.

I signed on a couple weeks ago and I'm really diggin' it in here.

I've been aware of Sideshow products for quite a while, but it hasn't been until very recently that I've started collecting Sideshow stuff and other statues (DC Direct, primarily).

If only ALL my statues could be Sideshow quality!

I'm collecting all Marvel.

So far, I've got Thor v. Loki and Spider-Man v. Venom.

I'm on a MAD HUNT for Captain America v. Red Skull or the Cap PF.

Professionally, I'm an editor for some trade magazines. It's an OK gig.

My ebay ID is the same I've got here: djklambake.

I'm also known simply as "Benson" elsewhere (DJKlambake was my actual DJ name in College... DJayed a couple parties here and there...nothing special...). Come check me out on MySpace... I'm always easy to get a hold of there: www.myspace.com/bensonclimptone.

I just re-started collecting comic books after a 15 year hiatus... (When I was getting into H.S., my old man asked me if I wanted to get laid. I said "yeah." He said, "stop collecting comic books." I did. And the very next day - boom - I got laid... (yeah right)). I've had a lot of catching up to do, but after 15 years it's nice to finally get back to doing what truly makes me happy.

I really like the interaction I've had with some of you on here already and I look forward to a long stay.

Keep 'em up, gang!

Nice to be here.

Welcome! Thanks for introducing yourself and good luck getting your Captain America stuff!

newguydg2.jpg

Thanx guys! I'm lovin' this place! Seems I've already got a good deal going for a Cap PF! I shoulda joined this site months ago!

Welcome to the freakiest Freaks on the net! I see you're from Phoenix - I lived down there back in 04-06 and miss it! Hope to move back!

Welcome to the freakiest Freaks on the net! I see you're from Phoenix - I lived down there back in 04-06 and miss it! Hope to move back!

Yep... moved here in 06. Like it quite a bit. Summers are killer... but at least I'm not shoveling tons and tons of snow anymore! :chew

Yep... moved here in 06. Like it quite a bit. Summers are killer... but at least I'm not shoveling tons and tons of snow anymore! :chew

I hear that! I really miss living there :monkey2

Need a roommate? :rotfl

Last edited:
Back