• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Bowen Classic GREEN HULK Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for the full size Green Hulk statue. PM me if you have one for sale! thanks!

1154663285cn2.jpg

Great looking statue! Are you getting more into statues/busts and out of figures Nash? That's what I've been doing. Good luck with your search!

just sold mine....its a cool piece....you get the new bowen thor and cap...both awesome bro

Damn, really? :banghead how much did you sell it for?

Great looking statue! Are you getting more into statues/busts and out of figures Nash? That's what I've been doing. Good luck with your search!

Hi Jase, yeah bro, i think im going to dump all my 1/6th figures soon except my HT supermans and Enterbay. just need to find the time to take photos and price them all. sigh its going to be a lot of work.

Hi Jase, yeah bro, i think im going to dump all my 1/6th figures soon except my HT supermans and Enterbay. just need to find the time to take photos and price them all. sigh its going to be a lot of work.

Yeah, it is a lot of work but worth it in the end! The only 1:6 figures that I'm keeping are the majority of my DCD 13" figures, and that's because I'm such a DC whore. I'm not much into posing figures so I like that statues are "ready for display" as is. :)

Damn, really? :banghead how much did you sell it for?

I'm doing the same as well so I know what you mean when you say it's going to be a lot of work. :sick:monkey4:lol

Back