• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The official "DA is on Min. Wage" sale thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, one and all!! Don't worry, this isn't a "have pity on me" sale... just need to clear some stuff out, make sure I have money to pay bills and mail out some stuff I have cluttered up in here. So let's get started...

Still trying to sell my Legacy Connery that I repainted... PENDING.

DSCN3962.jpg

Anyway, thanks for checking out this thread... I appreciate it. I hope I have something you want! Will take offers as well, just let me know. :rock

Last edited:
Man that Agent Smith looks tempting. He'd go nicely with the Neo I just bought. Argh.....why did the Hobbits have to come now.:banghead Good luck with your sales bro. These should go fairly quickly.:rock

Thanks man. I hope they do. My Wife is hoping it does... money is pretty tight. I'm making an extra Myers to put on Ebay too, but still need to dye the suits. So she suggested a sale if I was up to it..

Man that Agent Smith looks tempting. He'd go nicely with the Neo I just bought. Argh.....why did the Hobbits have to come now.:banghead Good luck with your sales bro. These should go fairly quickly.:rock

HAHA! I saw the pic and was like, WHY DID I SELL THAT NEO!:lol

Excellent, excellent work on that!
If I didn't have zombie fighters and zombies coming, I would be all over it.

That Smith is wicked awesome DA. That would be a killer compliment to the Triad Theo! Shame you have to let it go.
BTW - is that Anaking head a resculpt by Darren?

Thanks guys! The Anakin head is the standard Sideshow head. I've painted so many of them in various looks, so it could be done in any way...:D

man too late. guess that's what i get for not checking the sale thread earlier. good luck with the rest ofthe sales the stuff looks great.

Back