PDA

View Full Version : I'm still new here, but i have a mini-rant...

Diesel
01-30-2005, 01:34 AM
Just over the past 2 weeks, I'm so sick and tired of seeing guys kiss a certain females ass...

she posts a somewhat "risque" picture, almost uncalled for and everyone is just falling all over the her...

quite frankly, it's pretty disgusting to see it, and it's in every damn post she replies to...

hey guys, buy some tact... ;)

end of rant... :D

rook325
01-30-2005, 04:21 AM
I'm surprised I missed that. Does she post in the LOTR threads?

ShelobsPrey
01-30-2005, 04:24 AM
Hmmm... can't say I've noticed. Got a link to one of these threads? (Purely for educational purposes you understand...) :hat

But seriously, I'm a little lost with this one. Maybe you should PM the member?

Oxbeard
01-30-2005, 05:31 AM
I have definitely missed something here. :dunno

Doomhammer
01-30-2005, 07:16 AM
Lol, I seem to have missed out on that action as well :bang

Diesel
01-30-2005, 09:35 AM
visit the LOTR forum and you'll see...

Bodie The Cursed
01-30-2005, 10:04 AM
Don't hate the player... Hate the game..

I can't afford tact.. I spend all my money on weed, polystone and nudie bars...

:poke

bigdaddyrob
01-30-2005, 11:18 AM
lol, what BoC said.

Shame on a Player :rollin

FrodoEyes
01-30-2005, 12:07 PM
I have no idea either! Well, we all use the LOTR forum, and none of us have a clue! Maybe the problem lies more with the accuser than with the accused.

....Although I might have SOME idea who this person is, but then again there are 2 or 3 people you could be referring to. Anyway, this is all pointless and kind of talking behind someones back by not addressing it with them first.

Winged Shadows
01-30-2005, 04:05 PM
:lol

Don't worry about it Diesel.

Winged Shadows
01-30-2005, 04:24 PM
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/1227.gif

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/029.gifhttp://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/029.gifhttp://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/029.gifhttp://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/029.gifhttp://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/029.gif

:rollin

SamAKALiz
01-30-2005, 04:57 PM
Ouch! That hurts...

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/whipg.gif

gOzum
01-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Relax - Im sure it's all good fun. :peace

DarkSyren
01-30-2005, 07:11 PM
No one is kissing anyone's ass, Diesel, and if something offends you then don't @#%$ look at it. If you want to talk about someone behind their back, it shows you what a coward you are for not confronting them in the first place. I never asked anyone on this board to kiss my ass or like my ass or whatever. If you don't like me, fine. I have no bone to pick with you. But at least have the guts to be direct. By posting your little mini rant you just managed to do the complete opposite of what your intention was...if you're so sick of seeing guys kiss my ass, why draw further attention to the situation, considering that I'm sure most people can figure out who it's about? And furthermore, what made you think I wasn't going to see this thread?

Don't be such a prude. That photo was beautiful and tasteful and anything BUT uncalled for. You obviously have a problem with a woman who is proud of the way she looks and works hard in fitness to get that way.

That picture was posted for this reason, if you really want to know. I was kicked off another fan board because one of the nosier members went searching online under my old e mail address on GOOGLE and found tons of my modeling pictures, including ones I took for men's magazines, and posted them without my permission on the fan board. The moderator then banned ME from the board because he thought that I was immoral. Why should I take that chance again? You can find ANYTHING on the internet about anyone if you do searches. I wasn't about to have a member here suddeny say, hey look what I found. It didn't occur to me that someone could search in Google and come up with so much info at the time because I am not really that big into computers except for e mail and posting messages.

Let me tell you something. There were plenty of people who disagreed with me on various topics, so I don't know where you get the idea that people, esp guys, are ass kissing. And even if that was the case, why do you care? It shouldn't matter either way to you. Because frankly I don't give a damn about whether a guy or a girl's ass gets kissed.

You, on the other hand, need a sound spanking.

:balrog

gOzum
01-30-2005, 07:36 PM
:whip You go girl...

:peace

bigdaddyrob
01-30-2005, 08:18 PM
Sounds like the damn FCC is takig over the boards as well as the forums.

I have to come out and say for the record ~ that is no way was there anything wrong with Syrens pic. She looked great! A lot of us look great, we are some sexy ppl I must say.

Do I find her attractive, oh hell yeah. Thats b/c I'm not blind, thank god. Guess what I think Oty is gorgoues, Nesssa is my baby girl and I love her to death, SamakaLiz, Hell~BoC is an attractive man,(sorry to any during a ramble I missed) don't think we have havn't noticed. :toast But these are also the same women I run to when I need svaing from my girlfriend or just the right presant to buy when she has discovered the hidden burial ground of shipping boxes in the addict

I can say 100% I think alot of ppl went out of there way to make DS feel at home. I hope I did, and I hope every new member feels the same. So she's an attractive women, don't hate lol She also a very well stated and outgoing person who has been getting slammed alot here...:dunno

Just felt the need to make an actual statement on this one, I know I can't ussually get past :ted & :poke But really we have great ppl here and sometimes things get taken out of context But this just seem's really outta left field.

I hate to admit it but I really think alot of promblems stem from a women being upfront and open with her sexuality and also dosn't mind speaking her mind.

Trust me I have made alot of friends off this board and the women we have here we are damn lucky to, B/c not only are they attractive and smart and funny. Tyhe also share the same addiction, so I am now officaly done kissing every girls a^* on this board....

errrr, wait a sec... that...I mean....ummmmm

Yeah!:ar

gOzum
01-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Great post BDR :ted :poke

SamAKALiz
01-30-2005, 10:28 PM
Thanks BigDaddy.

Some people just need more attention than others, that's all.
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/greenchainsaw.gif

bigdaddyrob
01-30-2005, 10:47 PM
No worries, never need a thanks for the truth. Thanks maybe for helping you dig a hole and dispose of Earl, but not just saying what everyone knows. Now if you need me to dig that hole no promblem! But I get Waffle House breakfast for that...:D and now before we mess things up. Let me get back on track

:poke
:poke :poke

:ted

dstephan
01-30-2005, 11:34 PM
Diesel, I think people are just having fun...

No reason to get bent out of shape.

DarkSyren
01-31-2005, 02:18 AM
SamAKALiz that little chainsaw thing looked awfully violent. I promise not to piss you off okay?

Wouldn't want my head to end up the same way :whip

And yes, like DStephen says, this is all fun. I greatly appreciate the interaction between members even if it isn't always positive. And I do appreciate it when members point out that at times, repeated posting of the same topic from the past can be annoying. I'll make it a point to simply go back through various threads and see what info I can pick up there before posting something that could be annoyingly repetitive.

Every board member here has gone out of their way to make me feel welcome, and trust me, I can handle the bashing.I won't tolerate racist insults, however, and that just is a giving. If someone in the chat room gets racist with me I feel that the person should simply not be there. That's the only thing I feel should strongly be discouraged.

It's all about fun and we're all here to share a common interest in LOTR collecting. It's why I came here, why every member came here. It's a community that seems to be closely knit as well, and I am looking forward to being here for as long as I share that common interest in collecting and participating in an expensive hobby LOL.

Members here have given me invaluable information regarding dealers, prices, opinions, and so forth. For that I only have to say thank you again.

:banana

rook325
01-31-2005, 06:51 AM
So let me see if I'm getting this straight...

DarkSyren's a girl?

;)

bigdaddyrob
01-31-2005, 07:58 AM
Hey Rook :)

Girls don't like me.

No body likes you Caboose.

I like me.

rook325
01-31-2005, 10:32 AM
I knew you'd get it, BDR. :lol

"Dude! I knew you could pick up chicks in a tank!"

DarkSyren
01-31-2005, 07:46 PM
Rook you catch on fast. Yeah I'm a 'girl' :D

dstephan
01-31-2005, 11:12 PM
"Stripes" I believe....?

bigdaddyrob
02-01-2005, 12:42 AM
Oh so close but no Dave hehe, man know I will be thinking about Bill Murrey talking to a goffer all night~ I know that was Caddy Shack but still :P lol

Are you sure he's a she. Maybe she's like a shark, or maybe half shark, half chick!

rook325
02-01-2005, 04:56 AM
Aw, man, Dave! :lol No, it wasn't "Stripes," but the feel is the same.

The quotes come from "Red Vs. Blue." Heard of it? It's the funniest thing I've seen in a long, long time.

www.redvsblue.com (http://www.redvsblue.com)

robenim
02-01-2005, 08:18 AM
The picture made me sick. Why post a picture like that? To draw more attention than you already had? It makes me sick you post a picture like that of yourself. Maybe you are TOO proud of being you.
It would be different if we would have found a picture of you like that and than post it here.
I wouldn't even be surprised if you're not the female on the photograph... :wave

Bodie The Cursed
02-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Man... I wish my bare ass caused this much controversy...

:moon

DarkSyren
02-01-2005, 11:48 AM
That's @#%$. First of all if you posted a picture of me found on the internet without my permission that would be worse. You can believe what you want to believe whether that's me in the photo or not. If you don't like something, then don't look at it, it's that simple. You obviously have a problem with a woman who IS proud of the way she looks and isn't afraid to show it. Those are the only photos I have of myself anyways for the most part LOL. And besides, what the hell do you care about someone's level of attention getting? LOL Does that offend your nascent concept of morality?

If it makes you sick, then take a pill, and get better. The problem lies with YOU, not with me. A proud woman is always a threat to other people, especially men who can't handle that.

Coming from the Netherlands where they have all kinds of open sexuality from legal prostitution to scat videos and everything in between, sex clubs and all that, a scantily-clad female should hardly make you SICK. You must be vomiting every hour in that country of yours that promotes all the sex it does.:eye

robenim
02-01-2005, 12:19 PM
I though Asian/Chinese people (especially girls) were introvert. (you seem Asian/Chinese/Japanes ... whatever to me)
You seem to be the opposite... A girl like the girl in the picture would (IMO) never post a picture like that. How proud she would be of her body and whatever more...
Furthermore... why post a picture like that on a board with so many men... that's asking for attention or not? Not that I give a ....
You came here less than two weeks ago and you just talk to everybody like you are MiSS SideshowFreak...
And I have no problem with a girl who is proud of the way she looks. If you are the girl in the picture, then you CAN be proud of yourself... although it's totally not my type...
I just wouldn't be surprised on the other hand if you are a fat ugly girl who is just tying to get attention... (the attention she misses in dayly life or something...)
For a photo-girl like you seem to be... I find it strange that this is the only photo you got... (please don't post others... I'm not interesed...)

I'm not on this board to make enemies but I simply don't like your attitude...
And comming from the Netherlands... yesss that's great!!
We are very special people.... and yesss we like sex...

:wave
Robbert

Bodie The Cursed
02-01-2005, 12:24 PM
http://techhelpers.net/e4u/drink/trink31.gif

DarkSyren
02-01-2005, 12:35 PM
First of all that just goes to show you how ignorant you are about culture. I'm Hawaiian, and Hawaiian people are not afraid to show their bodies. I'm also an AMERICAN, and totally removed from the so-called stereotypes you have of Asian culture. I don't give a @#%$ what you think about me, because I could care less about YOUR attitude or what 'type' of woman you're into. What little you know about Asian culture is sadly lacking. Your stereotype that they are all shy, passive, ashamed to show their bodies, and that they would 'never post something like that' shows you what an insular world you live in.

Get off your high horse and accept the fact that there are beautiful women who enjoy the attention and also enjoy SideShow. Your ignorance is showing and you would do best by simply shutting the @#%$ up. I don't like YOUR attitude. I can come onto this board and be Miss Sideshow Freak all I want considering I've pretty much already ordered just about everything there is save for four statues anyways.

Now, why don't you take off your wooden shoes, eat some cheese, plant some tulips, and eat herring, okay?

robenim
02-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Talking about 'so-called stereotypes'... :clap :clap :clap
You just make me puke :puke DS

robenim
02-01-2005, 01:04 PM
"If ever I was to puke on someone... It would have been her... It would have been her!"

Nice tulipsess... nice tulipsess...

"Wooden shoes (Klompen) would fit very nice with your red suit..."

Nice herringsess... nice herringsess...

You forgot about our Windmills... :rock :rock :rock

Nice cheesess... nice cheesess...

:wave

:sancho "quit that DS"

SamAKALiz
02-01-2005, 01:17 PM
DS, I don't think it's your picture that makes him ill, but your level of vanity. There are people in the world who are not attracted to this character trait.

Just my http://peridot.50megs.com/smilies/twocents.gif

FrankenFan
02-01-2005, 01:30 PM
I though Asian/Chinese people (especially girls) were introvert. (you seem Asian/Chinese/Japanes ... whatever to me)
Your misogynistic drivel wasn't enough? You had to add a dash of racism?

You're quite the misanthrope, robenim.

robenim
02-01-2005, 01:32 PM
A what?

DarkSyren
02-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Vanity keeps me healthy and in shape. So what? That's the problem people have with women who know they look good. Women are expected to deflect comments on the way they look and be modest. So when modesty is obvious not part of the equation, conceit must take the place of being proud and not humble.

If it makes you so sick R, why do you keep responding? You obviously think it's worth responding too, so much for all your stereotyping about 'Asian' women. :puke And double puke on your herrings ;)

robenim
02-01-2005, 01:34 PM
:puke

FrankenFan
02-01-2005, 01:36 PM
A misanthrope.

robenim
02-01-2005, 01:36 PM
You just can't stop talking about yourself...

FrankenFan
02-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Crawl back into your cave.

DarkSyren
02-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Who?

FrankenFan
02-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Not you, DS. I was referring to the knuckle-dragger.

robenim
02-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Still don't know what a misanthrope is? :wave

DarkSyren
02-01-2005, 01:42 PM
Oh you mean Puke Man from the Land of Tulips. Yes, he's obviously bulimic. He keeps throwing up!

FrankenFan
02-01-2005, 01:43 PM
No dictionary in your cave? Or can't you read?

robenim
02-01-2005, 01:51 PM
I may be offending somethimes, but I'm not a racist!!

DarkSyren
02-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Robenim

I was joking about all the stereotypes of Dutch stuff like tulips and cheese. I actually loved the Netherlands when I went there...and even if I am not your type LOL I loved the Dutch guys. They were all so tall...I did hear somewhere where the average height there for men was over six feet.

I don't think FF was saying you were racist. But you do have a presumed stereotype that Asian women are all passive/shy/quiet. That might be true of SOME women IN Asia, but I was born and raised in America and there is a great deal of Hawaiian influence in my family and culture. That culture is not ashamed of their bodies.

If my picture offended you, then I certainly didn't mean that by any means. Perhaps it was unwise to post it, but it was one of my favorite shots, and I don't think there's anything disgusting about it. I work very hard for that body through personal training and dance, and if it's considered vain to be proud of it, then I guess I'm guilty.

You speak your mind too, and I like that. I don't care if you keep puking but I wish you wouldn't...because it isn't very healthy ;) .

I did all the touristy things in the Netherlands like visit the Diamond Center, noticed a lot of different races in Amsterdam and interracial dating due to the Netherlands colonizing Indonesia, Guyana, and parts of Africa. I thought the people there were friendly and everyone spoke flawless English. I think we visited an area called the Utrecht ( sp?) Anyways,let's stop this stupid argument. You are entitled to your opinion and I can see where you might think certain things, but I have no quarrel with you, and that's that.

DS:eye :nazgul :balrog

robenim
02-01-2005, 02:25 PM
the air has cleared...

:grouphug

DarkSyren
02-01-2005, 02:27 PM
I wanted you to stop puking. ;)

Diesel
02-01-2005, 02:37 PM
wow, who knew this would turn into name calling...?

guess it's to be expected though...

this thread alone is exaclty what i was referring to... a bunuch of knights in shiny armor coming to the aid of the damsel in distress...

this makes me laugh...

hell, i could have posted a half naked picture of myself too, but it's not TASTEFUL...

you need a class in tact, cause you are short on it...

Winged Shadows
02-01-2005, 02:40 PM
Aww look its DS and Rob...

http://www.allfunpix.com/humor/pics/babyfight.jpg

DarkSyren
02-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Perhaps the posting of the picture was not in good taste, but the photo itself was tasteful. If you feel I lack tact, you're absolutely right, and I have no intentions on attending your class on it.

What is it exactly that you're referring to men here on this board defending me?? They've defended plenty of other guys and girls as well. And they've totally disagreed with me on a lot of issues.

DarkSyren
02-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Neither of those babies are puking. The one down there with the black eye is probably me.

robenim
02-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Nice pic WS.. :p
The rumble is over for me...

Diesel
02-01-2005, 02:47 PM
it's just simple ass kissing, guys bidding for YOUR attention...

you should have just let this thread die 2 days ago... but you keep bringing it back, because you love the attention...

just let it go now... it's done, you've already proved my point for me...

DarkSyren
02-01-2005, 03:24 PM
I hate it break it to you, but I'm not the only one replying to the post. You mean you figured it out just now that I loved attention? You don't need any class to figure that one out. You're the one who started this thread, remember? I never denied wanting to be fawned over by men. LOL People think there's something wrong with that or the person. YOU don't have to reply to ANYTHING I post, let alone post a thread about me. That's like calling calling the kettle black, and you're as dark as I am. ;)

bigdaddyrob
02-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Wait does this make me a racist for thinkkng asain girls are hot?

Oh crap....

Glad everyone :grouphug

DarkSyren
02-01-2005, 03:32 PM
LOL and it's the same old thing Rob. Diesel boy starts the thread, accuses ME of not letting it die, and there's about fifteen other people who kept it alive besides me. It's not fair. I keep getting singled out. :lol

bigdaddyrob
02-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Wow hold up Syren, I just cleaned my shinning armor. Wanna check out the relfection of your scanlty clad asset's :D

Take care women where it's all dark and grey, blarg!

And just so everyone knows,Diesals armor is not shinny. And it's not light red like he keeps trying tell everyone.
See, they already have a color for light red. Yup it's called pink.

Ok so only Rook will get that, but we will find it funny.

SamAKALiz
02-01-2005, 04:16 PM
BigD? What's "shinny"?! :lol

Diesel
02-01-2005, 04:41 PM
the funniest thing about your constant replies to this post, is that the original post really was not about YOU in particular... sure you were a subject, but the rant was about the dogs that follow you around with their noses in your rear...

guess reading comprehension is not a strong point for you...

"hey GUYS, buy some tact"... that was my quote...

Viking28
02-01-2005, 05:25 PM
I just want to know were the pictures at?:frodo

Diesel
02-01-2005, 05:29 PM
if it's still there... it was in the Permathreads under show your self picture thread...

rook325
02-01-2005, 06:29 PM
BigD? What's "shinny"?

I think it's Dutch for "shiney."

;) :grouphug :moon

"His armor's red."
"No-o-o-o...my armor's maroon."

DarkSyren
02-01-2005, 06:33 PM
Really, Diesel? Psychology isn't one of your strong points either, and neither is your grammar. Perhaps you should be the one to wipe the brown off their noses. Sounds like something you'd enjoy.

rook325
02-01-2005, 06:43 PM
Oh, would you to just do it and get it over with!!! :rolleyes

:lol :poke :p

gOzum
02-01-2005, 07:22 PM
:poke http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons2/heartbeat.gif http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons2/boobies5.gif

:lol

DarkSyren
02-01-2005, 07:22 PM
What, beat the @#%$ out of each other??

Bodie The Cursed
02-01-2005, 07:28 PM
http://techhelpers.net/e4u/drink/trink31.gif

*grabs a stick of butter*

Diesel
02-01-2005, 07:45 PM
resorting to attacking someone's grammar on the internet means you're grasping at straws...

:dance

but what the hell i'll stoop to your level...

nah, maybe not this time... cause arguing on the internet is like winning a race in the special olypimcs...

i'll be waiting to see your first $3000 shipment... Ms. Moneybags... :clap make sure you post lots of pics... and don't forget to wear your bathing suit... ;)

dstephan
02-01-2005, 08:20 PM
Hmm, think I'll lock this one too - Diesel, let it drop, okay?