I'm still new here, but i have a mini-rant...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Diesel

Just over the past 2 weeks, I'm so sick and tired of seeing guys kiss a certain females ass...

she posts a somewhat "risque" picture, almost uncalled for and everyone is just falling all over the her...

quite frankly, it's pretty disgusting to see it, and it's in every damn post she replies to...

hey guys, buy some tact... ;)

end of rant... :D

re

Hmmm... can't say I've noticed. Got a link to one of these threads? (Purely for educational purposes you understand...) :hat

But seriously, I'm a little lost with this one. Maybe you should PM the member?

Don't hate the player... Hate the game..

I can't afford tact.. I spend all my money on weed, polystone and nudie bars...

:poke

I have no idea either! Well, we all use the LOTR forum, and none of us have a clue! Maybe the problem lies more with the accuser than with the accused.

....Although I might have SOME idea who this person is, but then again there are 2 or 3 people you could be referring to. Anyway, this is all pointless and kind of talking behind someones back by not addressing it with them first.

1227.gif

029.gif
029.gif
029.gif
029.gif
029.gif

:rollin

No one is kissing anyone's ass, Diesel, and if something offends you then don't @#%$ look at it. If you want to talk about someone behind their back, it shows you what a coward you are for not confronting them in the first place. I never asked anyone on this board to kiss my ass or like my ass or whatever. If you don't like me, fine. I have no bone to pick with you. But at least have the guts to be direct. By posting your little mini rant you just managed to do the complete opposite of what your intention was...if you're so sick of seeing guys kiss my ass, why draw further attention to the situation, considering that I'm sure most people can figure out who it's about? And furthermore, what made you think I wasn't going to see this thread?

Don't be such a prude. That photo was beautiful and tasteful and anything BUT uncalled for. You obviously have a problem with a woman who is proud of the way she looks and works hard in fitness to get that way.

That picture was posted for this reason, if you really want to know. I was kicked off another fan board because one of the nosier members went searching online under my old e mail address on GOOGLE and found tons of my modeling pictures, including ones I took for men's magazines, and posted them without my permission on the fan board. The moderator then banned ME from the board because he thought that I was immoral. Why should I take that chance again? You can find ANYTHING on the internet about anyone if you do searches. I wasn't about to have a member here suddeny say, hey look what I found. It didn't occur to me that someone could search in Google and come up with so much info at the time because I am not really that big into computers except for e mail and posting messages.

Let me tell you something. There were plenty of people who disagreed with me on various topics, so I don't know where you get the idea that people, esp guys, are ass kissing. And even if that was the case, why do you care? It shouldn't matter either way to you. Because frankly I don't give a damn about whether a guy or a girl's ass gets kissed.

You, on the other hand, need a sound spanking.

:balrog

Sounds like the damn FCC is takig over the boards as well as the forums.

I have to come out and say for the record ~ that is no way was there anything wrong with Syrens pic. She looked great! A lot of us look great, we are some sexy ppl I must say.

Do I find her attractive, oh hell yeah. Thats b/c I'm not blind, thank god. Guess what I think Oty is gorgoues, Nesssa is my baby girl and I love her to death, SamakaLiz, Hell~BoC is an attractive man,(sorry to any during a ramble I missed) don't think we have havn't noticed. :toast But these are also the same women I run to when I need svaing from my girlfriend or just the right presant to buy when she has discovered the hidden burial ground of shipping boxes in the addict

I can say 100% I think alot of ppl went out of there way to make DS feel at home. I hope I did, and I hope every new member feels the same. So she's an attractive women, don't hate lol She also a very well stated and outgoing person who has been getting slammed alot here...:dunno

Just felt the need to make an actual statement on this one, I know I can't ussually get past :ted & :poke But really we have great ppl here and sometimes things get taken out of context But this just seem's really outta left field.

I hate to admit it but I really think alot of promblems stem from a women being upfront and open with her sexuality and also dosn't mind speaking her mind.

Trust me I have made alot of friends off this board and the women we have here we are damn lucky to, B/c not only are they attractive and smart and funny. Tyhe also share the same addiction, so I am now officaly done kissing every girls a^* on this board....

errrr, wait a sec... that...I mean....ummmmm

Yeah!:ar

No worries, never need a thanks for the truth. Thanks maybe for helping you dig a hole and dispose of Earl, but not just saying what everyone knows. Now if you need me to dig that hole no promblem! But I get Waffle House breakfast for that...:D and now before we mess things up. Let me get back on track

:poke
:poke :poke

:ted

Diesel, I think people are just having fun...

No reason to get bent out of shape.

Back