Medicom RAH IJ 2008 Pcs LE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
INDIANA JONES 2008pcs Limited Edition

080524_ol01.jpg

080524_ol01_1.jpg

080524_ol01_2.jpg

080524_ol01_3.jpg

November

I actually liked the Medi RAH Indy head the first time i saw it, but it just wasn't as good as SSC's by a hari, that pic tho....

yikes....( toysmccoy, you have company)

Keep in mind guys, that this is another Indy figure; this is old Indy from KOTCS and is a limited edition item. The original Indy still looks the same.

Keep in mind guys, that this is another Indy figure; this is old Indy from KOTCS and is a limited edition item. The original Indy still looks the same.

well that makes more sense.

1st one is WAYY better

Yeah, I don't like this one at all. The Young Indy was decent, but not great. This one just looks poorly done all around. Even the clothes look horrible to me.

I just can't believe how god awful the Medicom hats are. Without any hyperbole whatsoever I can honestly say that Hasbro's hats are more accurate and look a lot better.

HORRIBLE.

A figure worthy of the movie. :monkey3 :lol
Now you're trying to hard, my friend. Mark my words, one day you will have softened on this movie considerably... and that might be sooner rather than later.

The sculpt looks okay, but the hat... oh man, the hat just kills it. Also, overall the figure is just off. Make mine Sideshow :rock

The sculpt looks okay, but the hat... oh man, the hat just kills it. Also, overall the figure is just off. Make mine Sideshow :rock

That's the worst part about it. The hat is ill fitting and doesn't even have the right shape. And the clothes look like he rolled out of bed in them, they are wrinkly and don't sit right. The least they could have done is futzed him correctly before the shoot. :lol

I'm wondering if the extra hat that comes with the Sideshow figure might fit on the small Medi head. Hmm.... :idea

Not much you can do about that jacket, though... with the horrific collars and Skull Island sized zipper.

Back