• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtt: requiem wolf predator - cleaner exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
only 550 made. it will come mint in unopened box. will trade for a celtic predator. new in unopened box only. if you missed your chance for the exclusive cleaner, like i missed my chance for the celtic predator, let's swap. pm if interested.

Last edited:
The Cletic predators NRFB go for about 500.00+ on ebay.. i highly doubt anyone will tade theirs for the wolf..

The Cletic predators NRFB go for about 500.00+ on ebay.. i highly doubt anyone will tade theirs for the wolf..

the exclusive cleaner will get there. but no one knows how quickly. in case you haven't noticed, the line is red hot. btw, why are you dissing my wtt thread with negative comments? :confused: i know what they're worth and probably what they will be worth down the road. i'm hoping to find someone else with vision and an extra celtic.

the exclusive cleaner will get there. but no one knows how quickly. in case you haven't noticed, the line is red hot. btw, why are you dissing my wtt thread with negative comments? :confused: i know what they're worth.

WOW you right something you just preorder(which you done have yet) is worth something that sells for $500....

and yes we know this line red hot....thats why your looking for as many MIB preds as you can find right?

:monkey3

the exclusive cleaner will get there. but no one knows how quickly. in case you haven't noticed, the line is red hot. btw, why are you dissing my wtt thread with negative comments? :confused: i know what they're worth.

i was just stating the obvious... and as you can see i was not alone in that thought.. :eek::eek:

WOW you right something you just preorder(which you done have yet) is worth something that sells for $500....

and yes we know this line red hot....thats why your looking for as many MIB preds as you can find right?

:monkey3

not volume, just selection. only reason i got two cleaner exclusives is to keep one, and trade one for a celtic or brown alien ex. like i said, i'm looking for someone that wanted the cleaner exclusive and missed out. just like i did for the celtic. any item is only worth what someone thinks it's worth. so much so they will pay for it or trade. example, x-men ex 1. i would no way in hell pay that much for that statue, even though i like it and i collect marvel. but someone is willing to. it's all conception and want.

Last edited:
good luck with the brown alien ex its a hard one to find.

found one for $275. a bit too much so i'll wait to see if one surfaces. i had this on order and canceled because i wasn't into the line at the time. :banghead

tl-Pooping+in+progress.jpg

:lol , no seriously though good luck.
Both these figures suck to find and i have give up as far as I can see.
I will let you know if I see either of them pal.

I personally would prefer the wolf cleaner exclusive to a celtic, so if I had missed out on it and had an extra celtic I would do that trade!

LIke he said its how much someone values something.

Unfortunately I am in the same boat, have ordered this but no celtic:monkey2

Someday we will have them though!

Good luck mate:peace

thanks my friends. please NO pooping!!!!:sancho

but farting is OK. :fart

:lol :lol :lol

Back