New movie: Eagle Eye!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick Boy 82

Super Freak
Reaction score
Damn, so I know that not many people are Shia LaBeouf fans, but I will say he is getting to be a pretty decent actor. And after watching this trailer for Eagle Eye, he is stepping it up!

This story was originally written by Spielberg. Looks amazing and is coming out in September! Can't wait!! Here's the trailer and stuff from Firstshowing.net:

Must Watch: D.J. Caruso's Eagle Eye Teaser Trailer!

The teaser was pretty interesting. I'll keep my Eye on this one.

(I like lame puns sometimes. Sue me).

Yeah, I've got to say this is looking right up there like Michael Clayton for me. I loved that movie and it was just a great thriller. This looks even more so, even with just the short teaser. Kinda like Manchurian Candidate, but flipped on it's head! I really hope this turns out well. Can't wait!

But for now, Indy tonight!!!!

Last edited:
Anyone else tired of Shia LaDouche already? :confused:

I was for awhile, but as I have yet to judge him in Indy, I think he's doing ok. And I really did like him in Disturbia. I think he can act pretty well, it's just that he's the new flavor to hate on.

Of course, as he has been on my local radio station's morning show a few times, I can say he is a bit of a D-Bag. But hey, so am I. I love being a dick and I'm not even famous to be able to get away with it. :lol

The teaser trailer was interesting - but this film could be anything - could be a Matrix ripoff for all I could tell from the trailer.

The teaser trailer was interesting - but this film could be anything - could be a Matrix ripoff for all I could tell from the trailer.

Lol, yeah, it has some Matrix, Manchurian Candidate, some other movies I can't put my finger on. But it looks pretty good. Indy must have been in post for a hell of a long time for Shia to do a whole movie! Can't wait!

Exactly, this is the first thing he's written since Goonies and Poltergeist!! So you know this ^^^^ will rock if he is gonna let one of his stories get scripted and directed by someone else!!!!

Back