Indy Villain Poll at SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a good time to be a Toht fan! :rock

(Speaking of villains, I'm disappointed that Spalko ranks only higher than Walter Donovan on my list)

Belloq is great... but he's no Toht or Mola Ram. :lecture

He's the perfect anti-Indy.... but a guy in a white suit isn't exactly the first figure I'd want on my shelf next to Indy.

Toht and Ram both have that bold black-and-red that will really look terrific.

Donovan's just boring, Vogel's OK but Dietrich is better, Chattar Lal is there to make the poll look big, Elsa isn't really a villain, and Lao Che is...well, I don't know why he's up there either given so many other colorful lesser villains that could be there.

It's a good time to be a Toht fan! :rock

(Speaking of villains, I'm disappointed that Spalko ranks only higher than Walter Donovan on my list)

Serious? He's the worst villain in the series, hands down. He should have stayed with Veers.

But HURRAH for Toht fans! I hope you really know something I don't.

Dammit -- who keeps voting for Belloq? You, SS guys, are you padding the vote? Stop it! Right now!

Serious? He's the worst villain in the series, hands down. He should have stayed with Veers.

But HURRAH for Toht fans! I hope you really know something I don't.

That's what I'm saying... he's on the bottom of my list of INDY villains. I'm disappointed that he's the only one worse than Spalko.

As for Belloq, how do we know we'd get him in the white suit first? Sure, it's what he wore the most in RAIDERS... but we could get the safari suit or the Ark Ceremony outfit.

As for Belloq, how do we know we'd get him in the white suit first? Sure, it's what he wore the most in RAIDERS... but we could get the safari suit or the Ark Ceremony outfit.

Don't know, but I would think that's the incarnation SS would do. The Ceremonial outfit is always made in 3 3/4". Only the old figures made the white suit. No one's made the safari gear one yet, but that's not really Belloq in classic anti-Indy attire, is it?

Oh man, Toht's on the bottom of the 3 now. Ram now has 10. Belloq 9. Toht 8. What happened to all the Toht supporters?

Toht's creepy and cool, but give me Mola Ram and ceremonial Belloq over him ANY day.

Back