• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Emma Frost(s) and Mary Jane Pimping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
All Mint never displayed but inspected -

Emma Frost Regular version- $290 shipped.SOLD!!

Emma Frost Exclusive version- $320 Shipped. TRADED!! Thanks Will! :duff

Mary Jane Exclusive- $310 Shipped.

Paypal and Google checkout accepted. Google preferred. US only. Thanks! :duff

Last edited:
You are a slore. Quit selling stuff off til I pay off the #1!!!!

:rotfl:rotflSorry man, I am moving in a new direction with my collection so I have been trimming down the fat so to speak. I am trying to collect only Marvel PFs - nothing else. So we will see how that works out. :lol

:rotfl:rotflSorry man, I am moving in a new direction with my collection so I have been trimming down the fat so to speak. I am trying to collect only Marvel PFs - nothing else. So we will see how that works out. :lol

:rock :rock :rock

Doing the same here.

Didn't know some others were trying to sell theirs here. Sorry. Not trying to flood the site.

Didn't know some others were trying to sell theirs here. Sorry. Not trying to flood the site.

No worries. :)

If your deals are better then by all means feel free to list what you like. It's all about healthy competition. :duff

i just got the emma he sent me and i can vouch on how minty rory's pieces are!!!

i just got the emma he sent me and i can vouch on how minty rory's pieces are!!!

Thanks for the feedback, it is highly appreciated. :D

I may be working on a trade right now for a Wolverine Comiquette....wish me luck! :D

Oh and I am glad you found a Mary Jane to go with your Emma. Those two belong together. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back