Wii Fit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kain4521

You know that one too/Mod
Reaction score
I picked this and We Ski up yesterday. I like the idea behind the Wii Fit balance board and I hope they do an SSX game using it. The yoga stretches were something new to me and made me stretch in ways that I aint used to stretching. My son loved doing the hula hoop and jogging exercise. I like how Nintendo is making games like this and Wii Sports were you can get up and move around instead of just sitting down and pushing buttons.

paying $70 to do jumpingjacks and ^^^^!! Na! i can do that for free!!!!

We Ski lets you use the board to turn left or right and you use the controlers as your sticks. The board is also going to be used as the pitchers mound in an upcoming Mario baseball game.

paying $70 to do jumpingjacks and ^^^^!! Na! i can do that for free!!!!

I feel the same way. Plus you know it won't be able to give you the workout you really need. You have to keep your heart rate elevated for at least 30 minutes.

I say forget this game and go ride your bike or join a cheap gym.

My wife picked this up. I was a bit taken back that they consider someone 6ft tall and 180 pounds is over weight. Oh well. :eek:

I feel the same way. Plus you know it won't be able to give you the workout you really need. You have to keep your heart rate elevated for at least 30 minutes.

I say forget this game and go ride your bike or join a cheap gym.
lol.... do you know who the target audience is???
My wife picked this up. I was a bit taken back that they consider someone 6ft tall and 180 pounds is over weight. Oh well. :eek:
yeah.... the "calculated" tests are always stupid. i know i'm fat, but back in my youth i weighed about 165 and wasn't bad looking. joined the Army, made it all the way through basic without failing a single PT test. two days before we graduate i get flagged because i was overweight. i laughed because they did the tape test where they measure your waist and neck.... 32" waist i was like WTF??? its just the junk in the trunk that threw it off.:D
~~call me a ******, but i'm thinking about getting this and a copy of Dance Dance Revolution to get a little exercise when i'm at home.

Most of America is overweight. I applaud Nintendo for releasing this but I also think people are stupid enough to think this game will actually get them into shape. It takes real dedication to lose weight and stay healthy. I would be really surprised if any one really lost any weight doing this.

Most of America is overweight. I applaud Nintendo for releasing this but I also think people are stupid enough to think this game will actually get them into shape. It takes real dedication to lose weight and stay healthy. I would be really surprised if any one really lost any weight doing this.
don't be, MTV had a show that documented a girl that lost 80 something pounds playing Dance Dance Revolution. this won't work for 95% of the population. its all in your lifestyle. eat, drink, and be merry. i lost 20 pounds last semester without going to the gym... just started eating better, cut out the soda, and went on bike rides a couple times a week when i had the time.

There have been over weight kids that have lost weight just by playing Dance Dance. They have been on the news. I see now reason why someone couldn't lose weight using this. They could be dedicated and lose weight with this game.

Back