PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Aerosmith
05-21-2008, 09:50 PM
I thought we needed one of these.

Warner Home Video has announced that the Season 3 DVD comes out on Seprtember 2. Which kicks ass because that's the day before my Birthday! :D

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Supernatural-Season-3/9669

Morbach
05-22-2008, 01:24 PM
Oh wow!! I heard it was July cause UK gets it in August. So season 4 will be in sept then since thats when season 3 comes out and thats how they run things, they release the previous season on dvd the same month the new season airs. I heard July but that was subject to change. They said its still gonna be extended last I heard so maybe it'll just air at the same time as usual but just keep it running past the usual time the season ends.

or maybe they are gonna release season 4 on air in july ahead of the dvd release,cause the writers strike through everything off and season 3 was cut short. either way though 2 major spoilers are going to happen that jared p said and I cant wait.

I posted a "whats your favorite supernatural season" thread and got no responses so if you can check it out please....

The Craw
05-22-2008, 02:10 PM
i just got into this show about half way through this season. i was too lazy to turn off the TV after smallville and now im hooked on this show. are the first 2 seasons as good? i might want to pick up the DVDs.

Morbach
05-22-2008, 02:20 PM
i just got into this show about half way through this season. i was too lazy to turn off the TV after smallville and now im hooked on this show. are the first 2 seasons as good? i might want to pick up the DVDs.

the first two seasons are insane dude, def check em out!!! There's alot you gotta see, especially the story twists and plots and the characters you havent seen that werent in season 3. Season 2 is my fav season and Heart is my fav episode which is on season 2. I think seasons 2 and 3 are better than 1 but one still kicked major ass!!! If you are hooked on the show def get them. I promise you won't regret it!!!

morbidaj
05-22-2008, 02:57 PM
season 2 was pretty awful, but as you have seen, season 3 picks right back up.

Morbach
05-22-2008, 04:27 PM
season 2 was pretty awful, but as you have seen, season 3 picks right back up.

eh, we all have our own opinion on the seasons.

Josette
05-22-2008, 06:59 PM
I thought season two rocked, personally. I think this season has been the weakest, but still good.....

Aerosmith
05-23-2008, 01:28 AM
You should really watch Season 1 & 2. I think Amazon has them for around $20.00 right now. My favorite episode is Faith from Season 1. I wonder why? :D

Anyway last I read Kripke said in an interview they wanted to have an extended Season 4, but they wouldnt give it to them.

Aerosmith
05-23-2008, 10:51 AM
Special Features announced for the Season 3 DVD's.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Supernatural-Season-3-Extras/9683

Morbach
05-24-2008, 04:52 PM
Yeah faith rocks!!!! faith and something wicked are my two fav eps off of season 1. Hearts my fav ep because in my opinion it was just such a damn powerful episode with the acting and emotion.

You know I was thinking and maybe you're right about season 4 getting denied. Maybe your info is newer than mine. I'm thinking that when Jared said "we're coming back in July" he meant shooting for the new season to start in the fall. So I'm pretty sure I miss understood that so sorry for missinforming everyone, I'm usually right on this stuff but I guess I missunderstood what he meant.

Morbach
05-24-2008, 05:01 PM
Anyway I've got some spoilers which I know are true..... if you don't wanna know don't read.

ERIC KRIPKE SAID THAT JENSEN WILL NOT BE COMING BACK...but he laughed it off and said that he's just joking. He said Dean will be back and be just an important part of the show and storyline as he always was.

They said that season 4 will show SAM AND DEANS DARK SIDES and that this season will focus more on the brothers' relashonship than the other other 3 seasons. Rather than focus on the supernatural war it's gonna focus on how they react to the war.

Sera Gamble said that the croatoan virus will be back and that season 4 will introduce a new breed of a Supernatural evil.

They are also going to tell you why all of mary's friends and family and doctors have died. One of the rhumors going around is that yellow eyes killed them all to stop anyone from finding out that Sam is infact his and mary's and not john and mary's. That theory doesn't make too much sense to me because if he is the yed's kid why did the yed have to bleed in his mouth? if sam was his child he'd already have his blood in him. Unless the yed putting the blood in his mouth was to activate the powers in him or something??? I guess we'll have to wait and see cause thats just a rhumor as to how all of mary's friends,famiy and doctors died.

Morbach
05-24-2008, 05:09 PM
Don't forget Supernatural magazine #4 comes out this Tuesday and it's a poster issue so check it out! You will see some of the spoilers in there that I have mentioned above. I was able to get my hands on an advanced issue last week because blockbuster releases their magazines early. I have a subscription but I don't rip mine up so I grabbed one off the newsstand to rip the posters out of it. There are 3 posters but they are double sided so its actually 6.

They are:
ruby
3 sam and deans together
1 of just sam and on the other side is one of Dean by himself.

The new Supernatural:Rising Son comic book issue#2 comes out wednsday also if you wanna check that out...

Aerosmith
05-26-2008, 09:02 AM
I missed issues 2 & 3 of the magazine and forgot about the new comic. Not really worried about the comic considering the 1st series had some inacurate stuff in it.

Anyone pick up the CineQuest Dean minibust? I was wondering if it looked better in person. I know the Scarecrow looks better in person, but theres no real likeness to capture there. I seen they announced the next 3 bust. John, Hookman, and Lenore.

I hope the Ghost Facers return in Season 4. :D

Morbach
05-27-2008, 07:32 AM
Yeah I have the Dean bust and let me assure you that it looks ALOT more like Jensen Ackles than that damn box did. I know the owner of cinequest, mark, and he is a very cool dude. He wanted to get jared and jensen into his studio to do a scan but couldn't cause their agents wanted money.

The worst part is that it isn't jared and jensen who want the money!! it's their agents!! they won't let jared or jensen do the scan unless mark pays them (the agents) tens of thousands of dollars!! mark said that he knows its not jared and jensen they aren't like that, it's their greedy agents.

So that brings light to why it don't look like jensen,but under the circumstances its not his fault. It looks a hell of alot more like him than the picture on his website does,so if you got $60 to drop go for it.

I own all of the busts, the regular scarecrow, the variant scarecrow and the Dean. Mark personally knows amber Bensen and has gotten her scan for the lenore bust and he also knows amy acker and got her scanned so he can do a bust of her from dead in the water. There is going to be 2 variant deans by the way and he has a 2nd dean bust in production. He said this will look alot more like him, its from the season 3 opener when he was in the hotel with the double mint twins and he gave sammy that Sh** eating grin.

As far as sam goes Mark has tried a hundred times and the sculpters aren't getting it right so he's going to keep trying and trying until they get it right so as of right now there is no timeframe as to when there will be a sammy.

Aerosmith
05-27-2008, 10:32 AM
Cool. I might just have to pick these up. Hope they do one of Layla!

Morbach
05-31-2008, 01:25 PM
That'd be sweet! I personally want a Gordon Walker and a Yellow Eyes, I think they would be cool busts to have.

Aerosmith
05-31-2008, 03:25 PM
Well with the John Winchester bust you are kind of getting an Azazel bust. :D

There would have to be 2 versions of Gordon. Id also want Bobby, Ruby, Bella, Meg, Ash, Ellen, and Jo also. :D

Morbach
06-02-2008, 07:32 AM
Believe me I would love to have all of those characters also but Mark bought the rights to do 1:6 figures and a colt replica. So as of now it looks as though once the lenore and hookman come out he has a woman in white coming out and sammy. He wants to do the busts,then start on the figures so I doubt he'll do all of them.

The only other busts he's told me about are the bust orniments. Hes gonna do a pack of 3 inch busts that are just of some of the monsters on the show including the wedigo. I might have convinced him to do a gordon orniment all vamped out :) but only time will tell, I simply threw out the idea.

He said like the busts the figures probably won't look like them all that much because he can't get em scanned but hes gonna do the best he can. So we can count on our customs being better :) if that is the case the ppl on the comission thread probably won't bother with them. I will probably get them just because it's Supernatural but we (the ppl who bought the customs) really don't need them.

The cinequest figures are a while in the making anyway though. Probably late next year or later possibly.

Morbach
06-02-2008, 07:41 AM
And in last weeks tv guide Eric did and interview saying that Dean spends some time in hell and the main story of season 4 will be about getting him out. When he does get out he said that dean has to get used to everything again, especially his relationships with his loved ones. He also said that Dean and Sams relationship is severley impacted.

He also said that Dean won't remember alot about hell once he gets out but as the season goes on they will eventually tell that story.

Aerosmith
06-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Sounds good.

Morbach
06-10-2008, 07:43 AM
lol why are we the only ones posting on this damn thing? where's all the supernatural love???

Morbach
06-10-2008, 08:25 AM
BTW check out creation entertainments new SPN calendar, last years was their best selling calendar in 37 years of business. So in respects to that they are doing TWO calendars this year. 1 is a standard edition that you can find anywhere and 2 is an exclusive ultra limited THE WINCHESTER BROTHERS calendar. They sell fast as hell and they're rare so if your interested check it out. You gotta put your pre-orders in now so they won't sell out, because they are expecting to sell out soon.

It's $25 + $3 shipping, check it out!

I already Pre-ordered mine last week.

http://www.creationent.com/sn/index.htm

Aerosmith
06-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Thats pretty cool. I may have to get one. I usually get the Buffy or KISS calendars.

Morbach
06-16-2008, 07:10 AM
Hell yeah!!! That's how you do it!!! You can never go wrong with Kiss or Buffy. I used to just buy random calendars before they started doing SPN calendars,so now I'm sticking with just getting them now lol My calendar in 2006 was a Tales From the crypt one,it was all art work from the original comics so It was cool.

Have you seen the Cinequest San Diego Comic-Con exclusives yet? There's 2 variant Deans. One has two shotguns and the other has one pistol and one shotgun. These are variants to the original bust which just had two pistols (actually they were flare guns).

They are limited to 100 each plus there's a variant John which just has a brown eyes as the difference. That's limited to 100 also.

Check em' out on cinequest.com if you're interested.

Aerosmith
06-29-2008, 06:29 PM
Saw those. Probably wont get those 2.

Am I the only one or are there others who hope Kripke gets his most wanted guest star finally in Season 4? Of course im taking about Bruce "No I wont say groovy" Campbell.

I was miffed when I found out they tried to get him for John, but couldnt.

Morbach
07-05-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm with you on that. Mos def. I'm done with the cinequest busts. I'm not paying 60 bucks for a lenore. That's a bit stupid.

Aerosmith
07-05-2008, 07:56 PM
I might get her because of the actress that played her. :p

Morbach
07-12-2008, 07:31 AM
Okay so in the new tv guide with Mulder and Scully on it there is an interview with Kripke and he says that the 1st ep of season 4 picks up 4 months after the last ep of season 3 left off. He said that Dean is back and Sam and Dean are going on like nothing happened and that later on in the season they will show what happened to Dean while he was in hell,'cause he doesn't remember what happened to him while he was down there.

And they will show you what Sam went through while Dean was in hell and how he pulled Dean out of hell.

Kripke also said that there will be a halloween epand a 30's monster movie ep. Can't wait!

The Craw
08-07-2008, 11:10 PM
if anybody cares, it looks like amazon.com has the first 2 seasons on sale for $19.99 each. i just picked both of em up finallly.

Aerosmith
08-07-2008, 11:34 PM
That's a good deal.

BTW Season 3 is getting a Blu-ray release on November 11th.

Aerosmith
08-12-2008, 04:16 PM
Looks like it comes back September 18th. Found the titles for the 1st 2 episodes and episode 5, plus descriptions for episodes 1, 3, and 4 on IMDB.

Season 4, Episode 1: Lazarus Rising
Original Air Date: 18 September 2008
After the events in Indiana, Sam tries to find answers to what happened in that room and adjust to life without his brother.

Season 4, Episode 2: Can You Hear Me, God? It's Me... Dean Winchester
Original Air Date: ????

Season 4, Episode 3: Episode #4.3
It's Halloween time and the Winchesters face-off against a shapeshifter with a penchant for impersonating classic movie monsters like Dracula, the Wolfman, and the Mummy.

Season 4, Episode 4: Episode #4.4
Sam and Dean end up transported back in time to the 1970s where they encounter younger versions of their parents and their grandfather Samuel(guest star Mitch Pileggi) who is hell bent on keeping John and Mary apart.

Season 4, Episode 5: Metamorphosis

Love the title for episode 2. Cant ^^^^ing wait for episode 3!

The Craw
08-12-2008, 04:30 PM
i'll be watching.:rock

DVDVampire
08-18-2008, 01:16 PM
That's a good deal.

BTW Season 3 is getting a Blu-ray release on November 11th.

Finally!!!!

Now it would be sweet if the WB would go back and redo S1/S2 on Blu. :banana

The Craw
08-18-2008, 05:34 PM
my season 1 and 2 arrived over the weekend. got 4 episodes under my belt already.:rock ive never seen the first 2 seasons in their entirety. just random episodes here or there. so im going in fresh.

Aerosmith
08-28-2008, 12:55 PM
I just saw the first 5 minutes of season 4. Holy ^^^^ is it awesome!

bumblebee
08-28-2008, 01:19 PM
I just saw the first 5 minutes of season 4. Holy ^^^^ is it awesome!

Link please.

Aerosmith
08-28-2008, 01:27 PM
Its on youtube. Search for Supernatural Season 4. :)

bumblebee
08-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Its on youtube. Search for Supernatural Season 4. :)

Cool thanks.

Aerosmith
08-30-2008, 02:53 PM
Season 3 is released on DVD Tuesday. Here's a couple Exclusives store are offering.

Best Buy - Free '67 Chevy Impala Model
Target - Free Calendar

Aerosmith
08-30-2008, 02:58 PM
Episode names and description updates from IMDB

Season 4, Episode 1: Lazarus Rising
Original Air Date: 18 September 2008
After the events in Indiana, Sam tries to find answers to what happened in that room and adjust to life without his brother.

Season 4, Episode 2: Are You There, God? It's Me... Dean Winchester

Season 4, Episode 3: Monster Movie
It's Halloween time and the Winchesters face-off against a shapeshifter with a penchant for impersonating classic movie monsters like Dracula, the Wolfman, and the Mummy.

Season 4, Episode 4: In the Beginning
Sam and Dean end up transported back in time to the 1970s where they encounter younger versions of their parents and their grandfather Samuel(guest star Mitch Pileggi) who is hell bent on keeping John and Mary apart.

Season 4, Episode 5: Metamorphosis
Sam and Dean come to the aid of a hunter named Travis who says he was injured trying to tie up a case involving a creature called a Rugaru believed to burrow inside a person like a parasite turning them into cannibalistic meat eaters before ultimately transforming them into a wormy-skinned monster.

Season 4, Episode 6: Episode #4.6
Sam and Dean discover a town's darkest secret as a wave of people fall prey to a paranormal sickness that induces fear, paranoia, and finally death.

Aerosmith
08-30-2008, 03:47 PM
They screwed up! The Metalicar has 4 doors not 2. Plus it has the CNK 8003 tags instead of the KAZ 2Y5 tags. :(

Oh well i'll still get it! :D

http://www.greenlightcollectibles.com/assets/images/Supernatural_Season_3_w_Imp.jpg

http://www.greenlightcollectibles.com/supernatural_diecast.html

The Craw
08-30-2008, 05:16 PM
i thought it was a 2 door on the show. that is a pretty cool exclusive. hood opens and everything. would be cool if the trunk opened with a pile of weapons inside. guess i gotta go to the nearest BB on tuesday to get that. about 50 miles away.*sigh*

Aerosmith
08-30-2008, 09:33 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Metallicar-Supernatural.jpg

It's hard to find a real 4 door '67 Chevy Impala. I know ive tried. :D Most were 2 doors, most of the 4 door versions were special made.

The Craw
08-30-2008, 11:22 PM
yup. i watched a couple episodes tonight. 4 doors it is. still getting it. cant pass up a free die-cast impala.:rock

Aerosmith
09-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Is anyone reading Rising Son? Is better than Origins? I didnt like Origins, to many inacuracies and a ^^^^y ending.

Ironman1188
09-01-2008, 05:31 PM
They screwed up! The Metalicar has 4 doors not 2. Plus it has the CNK 8003 tags instead of the KAZ 2Y5 tags. :(

Oh well i'll still get it! :D

http://www.greenlightcollectibles.com/assets/images/Supernatural_Season_3_w_Imp.jpg

http://www.greenlightcollectibles.com/supernatural_diecast.html

Watch the plates in the show. They vary through the episodes.
Also did you guys see that while Sam & Dean's dad will be returning to Grey's Anatomy this coming season (they can bring him back from the dead but not Supernatural?), the boys will be hooking up with their Grandpa:
SPOLIER*******SPOILER*******SPOILER*******SPOILER* ******SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Mitch Pilleggi
:banana

Aerosmith
09-02-2008, 12:53 PM
Got my copy! They only had 7 sets left with the Impala.

The Craw
09-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Got my copy! They only had 7 sets left with the Impala.damn. im leaving to get mine soon. hopefully they still have some left. is it worth it?

Aerosmith
09-02-2008, 02:42 PM
Yep it's really cool! I have been looking for a good model of the Impala since Season 1.

The Craw
09-02-2008, 04:49 PM
got it. opening it now. yup. she's pretty sweet. can almost hear the 80's rock pouring out of it. i thought it would be a bit bigger than hot-wheels size though. but it's still a damn cool exclusive.

Natrix
09-02-2008, 08:46 PM
I am waiting for the Season 3 Blu Ray set that will be out in November.

Aerosmith
09-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Anyone else think the gag reel this time around was pretty lame?

Darth Caedus
09-04-2008, 10:13 PM
I have only watched a few episodes and just the 15 second promo for the new season. So, did he end up being sent to hell??

The Craw
09-04-2008, 10:15 PM
I have only watched a few episodes and just the 15 second promo for the new season. So, did he end up being sent to hell??yes. it was quite gruesome actually.

Darth Caedus
09-04-2008, 10:19 PM
yes. it was quite gruesome actually.

Funny, I have never watched it, but my brother says it's a good show. I might have to rent to seasons.

I guess this would explain it....NICE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH_l4E2FNEw&feature=related

The Craw
09-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Funny, I have never watched it, but my brother says it's a good show. I might have to rent to seasons.i first started watching it last year. i just bought the dvds so i can catch up with the first 2 seasons. it is a great show. it's almost like the x-files but with more ghost stuff and less alien conspiracy stuff.

ps. that youtube clip only shows the aftermath.
you miss the part where he's getting ripped to shreds by an invisible hell hound. looks like something out of the first nightmare on elm street.

Aerosmith
09-05-2008, 02:26 AM
ps. that youtube clip only shows the aftermath.
you miss the part where he's getting ripped to shreds by an invisible hell hound. looks like something out of the first nightmare on elm street.

Not to mention his brother has to helplessly(sp?) watch it all happen.

The Craw
09-06-2008, 02:53 AM
Not to mention his brother has to helplessly(sp?) watch it all happen.yes. i was watching in shock. im used to my shows having a happy ending. it was cool as hell though.

Morbach
09-08-2008, 07:31 AM
There's a promo that said "would you know if your brother came back wrong?" and it has sammy looking scared and dean in the background. so Dean might be a lil' evil when he gets out.

Kripke said in tv guide that Dean's been in hell for four months before sam got him out but four months is alot longer in hell time than it is in our time. So Dean Spent some time down there.

I have a theory. They never said where Sam went when he died.Ever. They never said he went to hell. So what if he went to heaven and because he was refusing his destiny he was given like "divine" powers? Like he was able to keep his powers but use 'em for good? And if Dean comes back evil then we could see Dean on hells side and Sam on the good side (our side). That would put a huge twist on the show that no one would see coming. Everyone says Sam is evil and what if he's not and he fights Dean who is evil?

Aerosmith
09-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Vote for Jensen Ackles for the EWwy Award for Best Actor in a Drama.

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20224211_12,00.html

Morbach
09-13-2008, 02:13 PM
In tv guide Kripke said that season 4 starts off with the opening scene of Dean digging himself out of his own grave. He also said that they aren't going to say who got Dean out. It could have been Sam and it could not have been. It could have been a demon possibly. We won't know until they say,which they aren't saying right away.

Kripke also said that Lilith is looking to bring Lucifer back! And that this season we are dealing with FULL ON END OF TIMES APOCOLYPSE!

The Craw
09-13-2008, 11:07 PM
In tv guide Kripke said that season 4 starts off with the opening scene of Dean digging himself out of his own grave. He also said that they aren't going to say who got Dean out. It could have been Sam and it could not have been. It could have been a demon possibly. We won't know until they say,which they aren't saying right away.

Kripke also said that Lilith is looking to bring Lucifer back! And that this season we are dealing with FULL ON END OF TIMES APOCOLYPSE!hope that doesnt mean this is the last season. id kinda like to see more. unless this season blows.

Morbach
09-14-2008, 05:15 AM
hope that doesnt mean this is the last season. id kinda like to see more. unless this season blows.

Ha! No worries. Kripke said in Supernatural magazine that there will be 5 seasons. He wants to end it on a good note and not drag out the show until it goes beyond it's prime (like Buffy and X-files).

So my guess is that this season will end with the world about to come to an end and then season 5 will be the "end of times" war. There's alot to do be done this season so I don't think we'll see the war,but more than likely we'll see the beginings of it.

The Craw
09-14-2008, 01:40 PM
Ha! No worries. Kripke said in Supernatural magazine that there will be 5 seasons. He wants to end it on a good note and not drag out the show until it goes beyond it's prime (like Buffy and X-files).

So my guess is that this season will end with the world about to come to an end and then season 5 will be the "end of times" war. There's alot to do be done this season so I don't think we'll see the war,but more than likely we'll see the beginings of it.sounds good. i think 5 seasons is perfect for any show. after that they usually run out of steam.

Morbach
09-15-2008, 07:24 AM
sounds good. i think 5 seasons is perfect for any show. after that they usually run out of steam.

Yeah exactly. That's enough time to keep up good storytelling and not run out of ideas.

Aerosmith
09-15-2008, 08:48 AM
I just hope it doesnt get canceled and leave us without an ending. Like Angel, Veronica Mars, and Firefly.

Aerosmith
09-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Lazarus Rising Sypnosis from CWTV.com

It's four months later and Dean (Jensen Ackles) wakes in a pine box. He's been freed from Hell. He has a joyful reunion with Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Bobby (Jim Beaver), but it isn't long before the three wonder what exactly pulled Dean from Hell and what it will want in return.

Kim Manners directed the episode written by Eric Kripke.

Morbach
09-16-2008, 07:15 AM
I just hope it doesnt get canceled and leave us without an ending. Like Angel, Veronica Mars, and Firefly.

I was thinking the same thing but I don't know if anyone else heard this but CW signed Supernatural for it's 4th season months before any other show was do to get renewed for a new season. The CW loves Supernatural and they were very impressed with last season's ratings. That's why they signed the contract with the fourth season so soon. So hopefully we will get an end if everything keeps going the way it is.

Morbach
09-16-2008, 07:18 AM
And Jared just said in an interview that he and Dean are butting heads this season and not the usual arguments they have. They are seriously arguing and keeping secrets from each other. And on the Fall preview of shows it showed a scene with Dean and Bobby actually going at it and not verbally!

Aerosmith
09-18-2008, 07:01 PM
Holy ^^^^ that was awesome! Nice twist too. But there was to many damn comercials.

IrishJedi
09-18-2008, 07:09 PM
What was the twist? The angel?

(I only caught a couple of minutes of it while I was downstairs. My daughter worships this show)

Aerosmith
09-18-2008, 07:27 PM
Yeah.

God has a job for Dean and sent the angel to pull him out of hell.

Natrix
09-18-2008, 09:31 PM
Why are people using a spoiler tag in a spoiler thread?

The Craw
09-18-2008, 11:00 PM
this is gonna be awesome if it turns into a heaven vs. hell war. does anybody think that the actor playing the angel looks familiar? he looks like someone who played a demon in season 1. like one of yellow eyes children. or am i just high?

Darth Caedus
09-18-2008, 11:20 PM
Dug the episode, awesome that they have an angel pull up. It was odd that he said:

"some can hear my true voice, I thought you were one of them..."

That just seemed like an odd thing to say and think it might prove more significant down the road.

Was hoping for this guy, but alas, it was not him.....:wacky

http://www.nd.edu/~tchapman/Behold+the+Metatron!.jpg

The Craw
09-18-2008, 11:22 PM
how about sam using the force to exorcise demons?

Aerosmith
09-18-2008, 11:27 PM
how about sam using the force to exorcise demons?

As soon as that happened I got a call from my cousin. "Holy ^^^^ Sam's using the force." :D

The Craw
09-18-2008, 11:28 PM
definately some jedi mind trick ^^^^ going on there.

Aerosmith
09-18-2008, 11:29 PM
Plus a Star Wars alias at the begining.

The Craw
09-18-2008, 11:32 PM
looks like it is shaping up to be a strong season. hope they dont let us down. cant believe sam replaced the tape player with an ipod in the impala.

Aerosmith
09-18-2008, 11:36 PM
I really hope this season turns out better than season 3 did. I also hope the Ghost Facers return.

The Craw
09-18-2008, 11:37 PM
i missed a lot of season 3. i have the dvds to catch up but i havent started them yet. guess i better get on that.

Aerosmith
09-18-2008, 11:48 PM
Yeah, you might want to do that before the next episode. It may spoil one of the later episodes of S3 for you.

The Craw
09-18-2008, 11:49 PM
well i saw the last 5 episodes or so. so i hope im alright.

Aerosmith
09-19-2008, 12:09 AM
If you have seen the episode "Jus in Bello" you'll be alright.

bumblebee
09-19-2008, 05:26 AM
Great show last night. Thought it was kick ass that Sam was using his powers.

Morbach
09-19-2008, 07:39 AM
That, my friends, is how you open a season! Greatest season opener ever! I loved every aspect of this episode. There's not one thing I didn't like about it or that I'd change.

Sam using his demon powers and Dean being pulled outta hell by and angel was amazing. This was of major epic proportions. Hell of a way to start off the season.

I think this might be the best season yet. I'm glad they went back to it being dark with a little bit of humor,like seasons 1&2. Season 3 was too humorous for me.

Sick Boy 82
09-19-2008, 10:46 AM
Man, last nights episode was the ^^^^!!!! I liked that the Angel almost had a Constantine look to him. Very, very cool!! I just wonder why Dean is so important?

And I hope it doesn't get too regliousy. That could be a serious turnoff to me. I like the good vs. evil theme, not God vs. the Devil.

The Craw
09-19-2008, 11:04 AM
If you have seen the episode "Jus in Bello" you'll be alright.yup saw it. that's the one where they are trapped in that small county jail and there is that super religious virgin right?

Aerosmith
09-19-2008, 12:56 PM
That's the one.

Darth Caedus
09-19-2008, 10:42 PM
Man, last nights episode was the ^^^^!!!! I liked that the Angel almost had a Constantine look to him. Very, very cool!! I just wonder why Dean is so important?

And I hope it doesn't get too regliousy. That could be a serious turnoff to me. I like the good vs. evil theme, not God vs. the Devil.

Well, then you probably won't like what's to come. Total Armageddon and war between heaven and hell is rumored to be coming.

Hulksmashed
09-22-2008, 10:25 AM

For the first few seasons Sam is the "important" brother in the yellow eye demon scheme. Now, Sam obviously has some sort of demonic power. So I have a feeling that now they want to give Dean a special meaning of his own. What meaning is obviously unclear, and even though this guy claims to be an angel (and can survive the knife), its not exactly certain at this point.

I would tend to agree with you that they shouldnt go religious and it might turn me off too. I would also argue though, that if demons and hell exist, it would follow suit that God and angels exist. No matter what faith you look at, one thing that almost all have in common is a force of good and a force of evil exist in some sort of turmoil and balance.

I wonder if this season is going to culminate in a brother vs. brother battle. Sam (demonic powers) and Dean (angelic powers).

Sick Boy 82
09-22-2008, 10:44 AM
Well, then you probably won't like what's to come. Total Armageddon and war between heaven and hell is rumored to be coming.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind that, I just do not want it to get preachy religious. I've understood since the beginning of the show it's been going that way. I just don't want it to get to the point where I feel like they are shoving religion down peoples throats, that's all.

Hulksmashed, yeah, the knife to his chest was way cool! Dean's look was just great too, like oh damn, I'm in trouble! lol

Yeah, if Dean gets powers, that would be pretty cool. But I am still skeptical about that guy being an angel or good even. Yeah, so the knife can't hurt him, but why didn't the demons that Sam & Dean confronted in the Diner just tell them it was an angel? Wouldn't have really hurt their position and then they still didn't say anything when Sam went back to kill them. That's got me thinking that he is not good at all, especially with the way they were scared of him.

Either way, I do like the way the story is going. Very, very good first episode!! Can't wait for more!!

Hulksmashed
09-22-2008, 11:09 AM
Oh, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind that, I just do not want it to get preachy religious. I've understood since the beginning of the show it's been going that way. I just don't want it to get to the point where I feel like they are shoving religion down peoples throats, that's all.

Hulksmashed, yeah, the knife to his chest was way cool! Dean's look was just great too, like oh damn, I'm in trouble! lol

Yeah, if Dean gets powers, that would be pretty cool. But I am still skeptical about that guy being an angel or good even. Yeah, so the knife can't hurt him, but why didn't the demons that Sam & Dean confronted in the Diner just tell them it was an angel? Wouldn't have really hurt their position and then they still didn't say anything when Sam went back to kill them. That's got me thinking that he is not good at all, especially with the way they were scared of him.

Either way, I do like the way the story is going. Very, very good first episode!! Can't wait for more!!

I agree, he might be some delusional demon, or something. Though the demons being afraid would make sense if an angel that powerful had decided to fight for good. Why wouldnt he have killed or sent them back to hell then though?

Morbach
09-24-2008, 11:42 AM
And you guys shouldn't forget that Lilith is trying to bring back Lucifer this season. And we all know that Lucifer is a deciever and portrays himself as good. So this guy could be Lucifer and that would explain everything as to why the demons were afraid of him and as to why the knife and trapping spells didn't work on him. He could be Lucifer doing what he does best DECIEVE!

And Dean is the obviously the dumber of the two brothers and would easily fall for this trap befor Sam would. What if this "angel" is Lucifer and is acting good towards Dean to get close to Sam and get Sam on his side to lead the army. A thousand things could happen and we won't know what's coming until it happens.

And I agree,I don't want it getting too religious either. But I like how they're touching up on the heavenly side of things to add more of a dynamic to the show.

If that is an angel then I don't see how hell is supposed to even attempt to win if one angel can do all of that.

Sick Boy 82
09-24-2008, 12:23 PM
And you guys shouldn't forget that Lilith is trying to bring back Lucifer this season. And we all know that Lucifer is a deciever and portrays himself as good. So this guy could be Lucifer and that would explain everything as to why the demons were afraid of him and as to why the knife and trapping spells didn't work on him. He could be Lucifer doing what he does best DECIEVE!

And Dean is the obviously the dumber of the two brothers and would easily fall for this trap befor Sam would. What if this "angel" is Lucifer and is acting good towards Dean to get close to Sam and get Sam on his side to lead the army. A thousand things could happen and we won't know what's coming until it happens.

And I agree,I don't want it getting too religious either. But I like how they're touching up on the heavenly side of things to add more of a dynamic to the show.

If that is an angel then I don't see how hell is supposed to even attempt to win if one angel can do all of that.

Man, you hit on lots of my thoughts! Yeah, if this is just one angel, then Hell could ever win. He's just way to powerful.

I'm with you on either it being Lucifer or another "angel" that got sent down to hell, maybe Lucifer's right hand dude. So I am with him being an angel, but still undecided to which side he is playing on.

Morbach
09-24-2008, 12:28 PM
Man, you hit on lots of my thoughts! Yeah, if this is just one angel, then Hell could ever win. He's just way to powerful.

I'm with you on either it being Lucifer or another "angel" that got sent down to hell, maybe Lucifer's right hand dude. So I am with him being an angel, but still undecided to which side he is playing on.

Exactly. I'll go with the idea that he's an angel,but I am not trusting him at all until I get some good proof that he really is good.

Hulksmashed
09-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Exactly. I'll go with the idea that he's an angel,but I am not trusting him at all until I get some good proof that he really is good.

IF its one thing that Supernatural does, its blurr the line between good and evil. Makes them into relative terms. He can be a real angel. Fighting on the side of God and still be what most people would consider evil.

For example, take a look at the story of Noah and his Ark. That story is played out by every kindergarden sunday school class in America. Stop and think about what exactly happened there, and its not cute or fun, or childish at all. As the story goes (and Im not religious and dont believe it to be fact) God decided man was corrupt, so he sent a flood that caused every human being and animal not on the ark to drown in a horrific sea of hoplessness! In other words, even if this is a real angel. And he really is sent by God. It doesnt mean the outcome would be any less evil in the minds of man then the most horrific of demons! And what better way to eradicate the loosed souls from hell then to destroy every living being on the planet and take away thier vessles!

The Craw
09-25-2008, 07:27 PM
second episode was better than the first.:rock they are really driving the overall story this year.

Aerosmith
09-25-2008, 07:41 PM
Solid episode. I always enjoy the ghost episodes. This season is already better than season 3.

The Craw
09-25-2008, 07:43 PM
i liked bobby's panic room.:lol

Aerosmith
09-25-2008, 07:59 PM
Yeah, that was kick ass! I need one of those. :p

Sick Boy 82
09-25-2008, 09:25 PM
Well, that Olivia girl was a bad ass.

Darth Caedus
09-25-2008, 10:47 PM
Liked the episode, I really hope that the Angel is going to be in more episodes. His interaction with Dean have been awesome so far. Hope he shows up more.

Aerosmith
09-25-2008, 11:54 PM
Liked how they built up how evil Lillith is too.

Morbach
09-26-2008, 07:30 AM
I loved last nights episode. I think that these are the greatest first 2 episodes of any of the seasons yet.Simply awesome. I agree with Aerosmith, I think it is already better than season 3 also.

I think this is shaping up to be the best season yet. And I'm betting it is. God,I thought Sam was going to use his powers when he was trapped by that dresser. I know that he's going to use them when you least expect it. I think it will be in desperation,like he and Dean (and possibly Bobby) are about to die and so he has no choice but to use them.

I love how they explained why the angels are showing up now after 2000 years. Brilliant.

And I cannot wait for next weeks episode!!!

Hulksmashed
09-26-2008, 09:25 AM
I loved last nights episode. I think that these are the greatest first 2 episodes of any of the seasons yet.Simply awesome. I agree with Aerosmith, I think it is already better than season 3 also.

I think this is shaping up to be the best season yet. And I'm betting it is. God,I thought Sam was going to use his powers when he was trapped by that dresser. I know that he's going to use them when you least expect it. I think it will be in desperation,like he and Dean (and possibly Bobby) are about to die and so he has no choice but to use them.

I love how they explained why the angels are showing up now after 2000 years. Brilliant.

And I cannot wait for next weeks episode!!!

100% agreed!! I really hope that Angel, really IS an angel. I loved his line "Read the bible Dean....Im a warrior". No fluffy white wings, or halo, but bad ass warriors! LOVE it.

I also love that Dean is afraid of NOTHING. Always laughing in the face of danger or death. But when that Angel got up in his face, even Dean was quaking in his boots. VERY cool!

blakus939
09-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Uh, sounds awesome, its not here in Aus yet, so im gunna HAVE to download. Normally with anything other than lost, i wouldnt bother, but i sure do miss supernatural and it does sound freakin cool!

The Craw
09-26-2008, 02:34 PM
this season could very well be the best. hopefully it doesnt fizzle out in the end. plus this episode had the return of the "mandroid" guy.:lol

Morbach
09-27-2008, 08:20 AM
100% agreed!! I really hope that Angel, really IS an angel. I loved his line "Read the bible Dean....Im a warrior". No fluffy white wings, or halo, but bad ass warriors! LOVE it.

I also love that Dean is afraid of NOTHING. Always laughing in the face of danger or death. But when that Angel got up in his face, even Dean was quaking in his boots. VERY cool!

Yes, I thought that was awesome too,how Dean got a little scared and how when he said "if you say in mysterious ways I will kick your ass!" he had the look on his face of surprise,like even he couldn't believe that he told an angel that. He knew he went a little too far with that one.

Morbach
10-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Got my exclusive lmtd edition Supernatural 2009 calendar on monday and love it! :rock

For those of you who haven't gotten a 2009 calendar yet and want to get a Supernatural one here's the link:
http://www.creationent.com/sn/index.htm

The company selling them (and making them) has been around for 37 yrs and has made a million dollars in Star Trek stuff alone. Yet last year their 2009 Supernatural calendar was their greatest selling calendar in 37 yrs of business!!!

So this yr they did two: a regular edition and and Exclusive rare edition called Winchester bros. I ordered the Winchester bros one. It's got awesome pics in it and you can see them on the site when you click on the calendar.

Aerosmith
10-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Wow! I usually don't like flashback episodes, but that was a good way to answer alot of questions.

bumblebee
10-03-2008, 07:06 AM
Really enjoyed last nights show. Sam vs Dean here we go!

Morbach
10-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Yeah,last nights episode was amazing. I change what I said last week. Last week I said that these are the 2 greatest opening episodes ever. And it has officially become the 3 greatest opening episodes to a season ever. We are only 3 eps in and I think this is my favorite season.

Samantha Smith (older Mary) said in an interview a while back that she doesn't know how Mary knew the YED. But that she'd say that it was probably all Johns fault. Well,that just goes to show you how this show can twist things into what you'd never expect. John was innocent and Mary was the one at fault. Wow!

And I loved how Dean got John to buy the Impala! Totally rocked :rock and each episode so far has been better than the previous one. This show is kicking major ass this season and taking names.

Dr.FeelGood
10-03-2008, 02:26 PM
I'm going to hell....again

The Craw
10-03-2008, 03:16 PM
great episode last night. and a nice homage to Back to the Future in the diner and all.

Sick Boy 82
10-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Great, great episode!! Love the evilness of the angel, even though he is good. So maybe Sam using his powers more and more brings out the evil inside. Cause with the Yellow Eyed Demon dead, someone has to lead his army!!

Morbach
10-07-2008, 07:15 AM
Oh,and just so everyone knows,there is going to be a halloween ep this season. It's going to be about what halloween really is,evil. And it's titled "It's the great pumpkin Sam Winchester" so this one will be centered on Sammy.

Morbach
10-10-2008, 07:21 AM
Holy crap!! I almost craped my pants when Dean caught Sam using his powers.

Another great ep. This show isn't letting up!

Next weeks is a "throwback" to the old monster movies,which should be awesome.

Sick Boy 82
10-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Next weeks Old School movie episode does look cool!! Hopefully they have an awesome Halloween episode too!!!!

The Craw
10-10-2008, 09:50 AM
i suddenly had a hankering for some chicken with extra crispy skin after i saw this episode.

Aerosmith
10-10-2008, 12:27 PM
I was little dissapointed with the last episode. Not the Sam and Dean stuff, but the Hunt of the Week was lame. :(

Morbach
10-11-2008, 07:24 AM
I was little dissapointed with the last episode. Not the Sam and Dean stuff, but the Hunt of the Week was lame. :(

I see where you are coming from,but you gotta think that this particular ep was based on the brother's bond and uncovering secrets Sam's been holding onto. They shouldn't waste a good monster on an ep when it's mostly about another story line,this weeks monster was pretty much a filler. Because if they were to use a good monster it would have been a waste to not dedicate alot of screen time to him or her. So they just stuck a non important monster in there.

Morbach
10-11-2008, 08:42 AM
Okay fellas, Jared is nominated for an award at the Spike tv Scream awards for best actor in scifi or horror tv or movie. Vote for him!! Supernatural needst he recognition it deserves!! Vote!!www.scream.spike.com

Aerosmith
10-11-2008, 04:54 PM
I voted for him awhile back. I know Jensen won the Best Actor Drama Ewwy people voted on awhile back.

Morbach
10-11-2008, 09:30 PM
I posted this on my 21st b-day thread,but here they are again. I gotta show this off. I got this on my birthday from my sister if you want one check:
http://www.creationent.com/

A disapearing mug. Here it is at room temp:
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm29/morbach369/0816081342.jpg

With hot water in it:
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm29/morbach369/0816081344.jpg

Aerosmith
10-12-2008, 12:16 AM
That's bad ass! I had one of the shot glasses, but I gave it to my cousin because I don't drink.

BTW Happy Birthday!

Morbach
10-12-2008, 12:26 AM
Thanks,man! Yeah it says "the war has just begun" on it and when you put hot water in it and it disapears and Sam and Dean show up it says "then we've got work to do".

blakus939
10-16-2008, 08:04 AM
Awesome cup
im really loving S4, its off the hook. Like season 1 stuff, and much fresher than that terrible S3!

Aerosmith
10-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Bad ass episode! Liked that it was all in Black and White.

The Craw
10-16-2008, 07:53 PM
word of the year: rehymenated:lol

Aerosmith
10-17-2008, 12:34 AM
I have a coupon!

:D

Hulksmashed
10-17-2008, 06:08 AM
I have a coupon!

:D

That scene should win a freakin award! I was LMAO!! Very well done with the indifferent pizza delivery boy and the dracula wanna be. Best lines:

"Is there....GARLIC...on that pizza?"
"I dont know...did you ORDER Garlic?"
recoils behind cape "NOOOO"
"Then NO, look mister....."

Aerosmith
10-19-2008, 05:18 PM
Thought you all might like to see the pumpkin I carved. Sorry the photos are not that good.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/JEP85/pumpkin1.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/JEP85/pumpkin2.jpg

Sam didn't come out looking to good.

blakus939
10-20-2008, 12:31 AM
Any lighter ones or full light? that looks insane!

Aerosmith
10-20-2008, 10:39 AM
Thanks! I'll try and take some lighter ones later.

dwing
10-20-2008, 09:07 PM
My favorite episode yet. Loved the S.Shifter. Rehymenated was the best .

Aerosmith
10-23-2008, 07:39 PM
Great episode. Loved the refrence to The Toxic Twins! :rock

The Craw
10-23-2008, 07:57 PM
i loved the music video outtake over the credits. especially the leg guitar.:lol

Sick Boy 82
10-23-2008, 09:42 PM
Haha, the beginning part!! Had me :rotfl

Aerosmith
10-23-2008, 09:47 PM
I nearly pissed myself when Dean screamed like a girl. :D

Aerosmith
10-24-2008, 01:19 AM
It's still funny! :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7HSz8YGBfC8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7HSz8YGBfC8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Craw
10-24-2008, 06:02 AM
yeah. i was laughing my ass off for that. nice to see somebody posted it already.:lol

blakus939
10-24-2008, 08:28 AM
HAHAHAHHA man that is hilarious

Darth Caedus
10-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Man, t his season has really started out well, not a bad episode so far. Hope they keep it up.

And the screaming like a little girl was HIlarious

Hulksmashed
10-24-2008, 11:21 AM
I am a huge fan of Jenson Eckles (spelling). And the "Supernatural Presents" Jenson Eckles singing Eye of the Tiger! That was freakin PRICELESS!

The Craw
10-24-2008, 01:49 PM
i love sam's look on his face after dean says "that was scary". priceless.:lol

Darth Caedus
10-24-2008, 01:55 PM
I am a huge fan of Jenson Eckles (spelling). And the "Supernatural Presents" Jenson Eckles singing Eye of the Tiger! That was freakin PRICELESS!

Yea, when I was younger, I used to watch Days of Our Lives with my Grandma and Jensen Eckles played a character on there. He was great on there too.

Morbach
10-29-2008, 11:21 AM
Hey guys, I haven't been online in a while but I am back and I gotta say that I loved the last two eps!! This is the best season yet,so far at least.

Ahh feels good to be back :D

And damn nice pumpkins Aerosmith,original as hell!

Aerosmith
10-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Thanks Morcach!

Morbach
11-01-2008, 07:23 AM
You're welcome.

Thursdays ep was the best this season in my opinion. I loved it! How badass is Sam when he straight up was able to beat Samhain? Sam is a powerful mother. And I loved the introduction of Uriel.

Next week they realize something's going on with a wishing well when a little girls teddy bear comes to life lol! Can't wait!

Morbach
11-08-2008, 09:10 AM
OMG this weeks ep was awesome! The fact that Dean Remembers hell and had remembered it all along was a good twist I thought. And the teddy bear trying to commit suicide was hillarious! :lol :lol

dwing
11-08-2008, 07:18 PM
The bear was the best but they should have used him more. The suicide was funny-wow sounds and reads bad.

The Craw
11-08-2008, 09:37 PM
i liked when they were trying to hammer that coin out of the fountain. the manager starts freakin out and sam says "Sir, I don't want to slap you with a 44/16, but I will":lol

Hulksmashed
11-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Weakest of the season so far, but awesome! The rest of the season this year was just THAT good.

Have to love the scene with the Teddy Bear suicide! A kiddie chalk board with an explanation followed by a shot gun in the mouth, a puff of stuffing and him screaming "WHHHHYYYYYYYY?" Priceless!

Part of what makes this season so great is the shear intensity of the over riding plot line, and the ability to deal with it while still bringing humor into the mix!

Darth Caedus
11-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Yea, the teddy bear reminded me of the Angel episode SMILE TIME, which was also hilariously awesome. Anybody else notice that the bear had a bandage at the end when the girl was walking down the street with her parents. :lol

Morbach
11-10-2008, 08:22 AM
Part of what makes this season so great is the shear intensity of the over riding plot line, and the ability to deal with it while still bringing humor into the mix!

Perfectly said.

And yeah,I saw the red bandaide on it's head :lol a little bandaide covering that big hole with stuffing showing :lol

Hulksmashed
11-10-2008, 10:36 AM
I thought season two rocked, personally. I think this season has been the weakest, but still good.....

:confused::confused: This season the weakest?? Are you watching the right show? 9:00pm est on The CW? Two guys and a black car? This season is the one playing new episodes right now? :huh

Josette
11-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Um, that was posted about season three back in May, which I definitely still think is the weakest.

Hulksmashed
11-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Um, that was posted about season three back in May, which I definitely still think is the weakest.

Oh...yeah...I knew that! Ha...ha...what you think I wondered into the wrong page in this thread by mistake and thought you were talking about the current season?...ha...oh...cause uh...that would just be CRA-zy.

Ok...im retarded and I agree with you...season 3 was the weakest. :peace

Morbach
11-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Oh...yeah...I knew that! Ha...ha...what you think I wondered into the wrong page in this thread by mistake and thought you were talking about the current season?...ha...oh...cause uh...that would just be CRA-zy.

Ok...im retarded and I agree with you...season 3 was the weakest. :peace

:lol:lol:lol I agree also.

Josette
11-12-2008, 05:02 PM
For a minute I actually doubted myself and was like "did I really say that about season four"?, because I think season four has been really strong, in the sense that it has a tight focus on the overall plot. Season three meandered a bit and this season has done that opposite, really.

So far, season two is still my favorite, but if this season stays on the path that it's currently on, it could rank up there.

Morbach
11-14-2008, 08:17 AM
For a minute I actually doubted myself and was like "did I really say that about season four"?, because I think season four has been really strong, in the sense that it has a tight focus on the overall plot. Season three meandered a bit and this season has done that opposite, really.

So far, season two is still my favorite, but if this season stays on the path that it's currently on, it could rank up there.

Season 2 was my favorite too but I'm going with 4 now. Because it's just going hard on all the main topics and it's just kicking ass and taking names. This season would have to have to suck the rest of the way through in order for me to like season 2 more.

Morbach
11-14-2008, 08:22 AM
Last nights ep was great!! I loved it!! I liked how that demon was coming to get that girl and they started playing that Exorcist-esque music and the statue started crying blood. Seriously intense. And how they showed you what happened with Sam after Dean died and how Dean finally apologized to Ruby because he's convinced that she's good now after how she saved Sammy.

Next weeks ep is going to have Dean spilling the beans on what he saw in hell to Sam. I had heard Jared say along time ago in an interview that there's going to be an ep where it shows him burying Dean,so I don't know if that's still to come or if this ep was supposed to cover that and they decided to not show Sam burying Dean.

Darth Caedus
11-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Last nights ep was great!! I loved it!! I liked how that demon was coming to get that girl and they started playing that Exorcist-esque music and the statue started crying blood. Seriously intense. And how they showed you what happened with Sam after Dean died and how Dean finally apologized to Ruby because he's convinced that she's good now after how she saved Sammy.

Next weeks ep is going to have Dean spilling the beans on what he saw in hell to Sam. I had heard Jared say along time ago in an interview that there's going to be an ep where it shows him burying Dean,so I don't know if that's still to come or if this ep was supposed to cover that and they decided to not show Sam burying Dean.

Yea, AWESOME episode last night. I'm hoping that the Angels with the Demon sent after the girl. We haven't seen them fight yet, wonder if they will actually fight in human form, or just go all black and whoop some demon ass :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hulksmashed
11-14-2008, 01:36 PM
Yea, AWESOME episode last night. I'm hoping that the Angels with the Demon sent after the girl. We haven't seen them fight yet, wonder if they will actually fight in human form, or just go all black and whoop some demon ass :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I like the Warrior take on the angels, so I would love to see an angel demon battle as well!

Ironman1188
11-14-2008, 02:30 PM
Episode was pre-empted last night in NY area to air the Jets/patriot game. Anyone know where it might be viewed online?

The Craw
11-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Episode was pre-empted last night in NY area to air the Jets/patriot game. Anyone know where it might be viewed online?it's not up yet but it will be on www.hulu.com eventually. they have last weeks episode up. just check back there in a couple days.

and yes it was a great episode.

Aerosmith
11-14-2008, 04:17 PM
I havnt been able to post in awhile really like the past 3 episodes. Pretty ^^^^ing awsome to see Ted Raimi in an episode. Hope they finally get Bruce for a future episode!

Darth Caedus
11-14-2008, 05:04 PM
I havnt been able to post in awhile really like the past 3 episodes. Pretty ^^^^ing awsome to see Ted Raimi in an episode. Hope they finally get Bruce for a future episode!

I will absolutely wet myself if they get Bruce Campbell in an episode.

Aerosmith
11-14-2008, 06:19 PM
He was originally supposed to be Sam and Dean's dad, but he was to busy at the time.

Darth Caedus
11-15-2008, 11:08 AM
He was originally supposed to be Sam and Dean's dad, but he was to busy at the time.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 That would have been AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Caedus
11-18-2008, 05:38 PM
So I just rewatched most of the first season on DVD and I forgot a LOT of stuff that happened. :lol

Sick Boy 82
11-20-2008, 11:12 PM
DAMN!!!! The girls that play Ruby and Anna are retarded hot!!!! I just start drooling like and idiot when they come on screen!!

Good ending for the break!!!! Only 2 months til they return!! W00T!!

Aerosmith
11-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Was a good episode. Can't wait till January.

Darth Caedus
11-21-2008, 12:49 AM
DAMN!!!! The girls that play Ruby and Anna are retarded hot!!!! I just start drooling like and idiot when they come on screen!!

Good ending for the break!!!! Only 2 months til they return!! W00T!!

Yea, they were both disgustingly hot.

GREAT end to the episode. At first, I was thinking that it was Castiel (appearing as Uriel) showing Dean where the grace was....I think that Cassy is beginning to question his orders and beginning to trust Dean. BUT, the way the ended was great as well. Wonder if the demon that went to heaven is going to play a larger role in the future. What was up with Castiel not being able to take the demon....Interesting....

Can't wait till January

Morbach
11-21-2008, 08:27 AM
This was a great ep. I don't know what my favorite ep is so far this season. Every time I have my mind set it switches and now I'm just confused,I don't know what my fav ep is the season now. Every ep is soooo good.

Hulksmashed
11-21-2008, 09:00 AM
I get the feeling that God is a pretty big jerk in this show! As for the demon taking Castiel....the demon isnt just a demon. He's like a demon king. I think the idea was that Castiel and this other angel dude arent as high up in the ranks as they want Sam and Dean to believe. It would make sense that angels vary in strength just like demons.

Darth Caedus
11-21-2008, 12:01 PM
I get the feeling that God is a pretty big jerk in this show! As for the demon taking Castiel....the demon isnt just a demon. He's like a demon king. I think the idea was that Castiel and this other angel dude arent as high up in the ranks as they want Sam and Dean to believe. It would make sense that angels vary in strength just like demons.

Yea, because rememeber Anna said that she was THEIR boss. Never though Castiel was much of a fighter, but more of a strategic planner or such, and Uriel was the muscle.

I think that GOD being a jerk, they put that in because if there is a God, no human nor angel would be able to understand "him".

Aerosmith
11-21-2008, 05:09 PM
Wonder if the demon that went to heaven is going to play a larger role in the future.

I though he got vaporized by the light that Sam, Dean, and Ruby was looking away from.

He must have not seen Raiders. :whip

Darth Caedus
11-21-2008, 11:11 PM
I though he got vaporized by the light that Sam, Dean, and Ruby was looking away from.

He must have not seen Raiders. :whip

Well, at that time she was ascending into heaven and he just kind of jumped into it. Either he got vaporized or he went with her to heaven.

Sick Boy 82
11-22-2008, 06:15 PM
Yeah, I thought he got vapped too. I doubt he rode to heaven on Anna's shot up there.

Yeah, I was surprised that Castiel wasn't able to take down Alistair. But I think that he was damned surprised too! Maybe back in the day he would have, but Alistair has been coming up in the demon world.

dwing
11-22-2008, 06:47 PM
What's with Alistar's(sp) voice? Glad she's gone, as she did not bring much to the show for me.

Sick Boy 82
11-22-2008, 07:40 PM
What's with Alistar's(sp) voice? Glad she's gone, as she did not bring much to the show for me.

What?? Alistair was the demon in the last 2 episodes that was hunting Anna. Anna is the hot redhead.

And I'm said she's gone. I love redheads!

Morbach
11-23-2008, 05:31 AM
I'm going to do a Christmas giveaway contest on here on this thread,I bought 2 Dean Winchester busts from cinequest and I'm going to give one away. I don't know why I bought 2, but I did, and I know alot of people don't like them, I, myself think it's kinda beat but I'm going to give one away and a scarecrow bust also.

I'm not going to announce when I'm going to do it yet but there are rules and they are:

1 In order to be in this contest you must have posted on this thread

2 The winner of the Dean bust can not compete for the scarecrow

Those are the only rules and in order to win you must answer a Supernatural trivia question that I ask for each bust and the 1st person to get it right wins. They're hard questions though, I already know what they are.

Darth Caedus
11-23-2008, 12:59 PM
I'm going to do a Christmas giveaway contest on here on this thread,I bought 2 Dean Winchester busts from cinequest and I'm going to give one away. I don't know why I bought 2, but I did, and I know alot of people don't like them, I, myself think it's kinda beat but I'm going to give one away and a scarecrow bust also.

I'm not going to announce when I'm going to do it yet but there are rules and they are:

1 In order to be in this contest you must have posted on this thread

2 The winner of the Dean bust can not compete for the scarecrow

Those are the only rules and in order to win you must answer a Supernatural trivia question that I ask for each bust and the 1st person to get it right wins. They're hard questions though, I already know what they are.

AWESOME MAN !!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Hulksmashed
11-24-2008, 07:12 AM

Anne didnt bring much to the show? Dude she is the show! Sam and Dean, two mortals. One gifted by the light, one by darkness. Ruby and Anne, two supernatural forces. One an angel disgraced in the eyes of God and the other a Demon disgraced in the eyes of Satan. THAT is the show!!

Hulksmashed
11-24-2008, 07:13 AM

Anne didnt bring much to the show? Dude she is the show! Sam and Dean, two mortals. One gifted by the light, one by darkness. Ruby and Anne, two supernatural forces. One an angel disgraced in the eyes of God and the other a Demon disgraced in the eyes of Satan. All four fighting together for the greater good. Not blinded by the light or darkness. THAT is the show!!

Bannister
11-27-2008, 07:02 AM
Amazon has Season 1 and 2 for $17.50, and Season 3 for $15.00 if anyone is interested.

Josette
11-27-2008, 08:39 AM
Anne didnt bring much to the show? Dude she is the show! Sam and Dean, two mortals. One gifted by the light, one by darkness. Ruby and Anne, two supernatural forces. One an angel disgraced in the eyes of God and the other a Demon disgraced in the eyes of Satan. All four fighting together for the greater good. Not blinded by the light or darkness. THAT is the show!!

Yeah, I thought that aspect was neat and I totally see what they were going for with Anna. I loved that two parter, thought it was great. What's really neat is that it isn't black and white: angels don't automatically = good (Uriel, the conflicted Castiel), and demons don't automatically = bad (Ruby helping the brothers and Anna).

Darth Caedus
11-27-2008, 05:07 PM
So I was doing some research on another topic, but found a page that had some biblical references to LILITH. Thought it was kind of interesting

According to the legends, Lilith was an evil, wicked woman who married to Adam who committed adultery with Satan and produced a race of evil creatures

This "Lilith" myth is popular in some radical feminist movements because Lilith is an example of a woman refusing to submit to male headship.

Here's another similar one

A medieval reference to Lilith as the first wife of Adam is the anonymous The Alphabet of Ben-Sira, written sometime between the 8th and 11th centuries. Lilith is described as refusing to assume a subservient role to Adam during sexual intercourse and so deserting him ("She said, 'I will not lie below,' and he said, 'I will not lie beneath you, but only on top. For you are fit only to be in the bottom position, while I am to be the superior one.'"). Lilith promptly uttered the name of God, took to the air, and left the Garden, settling on the Red Sea coast.

Lilith then went on to mate with Asmodeus and various other demons she found beside the Red Sea, creating countless lilin. Adam urged God to bring Lilith back, so three angels were dispatched after her. When the angels, Senoy, Sansenoy, and Semangelof, made threats to kill one hundred of Lilith's demonic children for each day she stayed away, she countered that she would prey eternally upon the descendants of Adam and Eve, who could be saved only by invoking the names of the three angels. She did not return to Adam.

Sounds like Lilith from Supernatural.......Never knew her backstory, or haven't heard it yet; but she surely didn't want to submit to Sam (a male) being the leader of the demon army. Wonder if this is why they named her and if this plot line will follow these myths.

Morbach
11-29-2008, 06:44 PM
one thing that supernatural does is make their own rules. Kripke has said that they make their own rules so they can make some myths and legends more realistic and fit their storyline. So they might not use any of Liliths true origins,they might just use the name and change her backstory.

Darth Caedus
11-29-2008, 10:14 PM
one thing that supernatural does is make their own rules. Kripke has said that they make their own rules so they can make some myths and legends more realistic and fit their storyline. So they might not use any of Liliths true origins,they might just use the name and change her backstory.

True, but they might take the legend or myth and run with it. Just thought that was interesting

Saya
11-30-2008, 12:36 AM
I'm interested to see were the lilith story line is going to go now that the angels are involved. I'm sooo glad the angels are warriors and not all lovey dovey, it would ruin the show if they were. This is by far the best show on telivision right now!

Morbach
11-30-2008, 01:56 AM
True, but they might take the legend or myth and run with it. Just thought that was interesting

Oh yeah, I agree, I was just saying don't be surprised if Lilith ends up being way different than what we were expecting.

Morbach
12-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Got some new news,when the show comes back from season break on jan 15th there is going to be an episode that shows the brothers when they were in school and it's going to show Sammy getting picked on.

I don't know if this is the first ep back or not but that's one of them still to come.

Morbach
12-11-2008, 12:14 PM
In this weeks tv guide it says that when they return it'll be 4 stand alone episodes that doesn't go into the Lucifer and Lilith story line. One of them being the one of them being younger in school and one of the other eps is going to have Sammy and Dean going at it! Something is going to pit the bros against each other and they're going to say things to each other that has been boiling up all season. Kripke said "it'll make you want to pull your hair out when you hear the things they're saying to each other."

And we're going to find out what the angels want from Dean and Kripke said "it ain't good." and we'll see Sam get pushed by Ruby to use his powers more.

I can't wait to see how this season ends!!

Morbach
12-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Dean Winchester bust trivia question contest

Who ever gets this question right first wins a Dean Winchester mini-bust. The next time I get on here I'll announce the winner and will send a pm to that person to get all of the info I need to send him off. Post your answers on this thread and remember-you have to have posted on this thread to contend.

It's a tricky question but if you know your Supernatural stuff you'll have no problem.

In the episode FAITH what were Sam and Dean hunting that led to Dean getting electrocuted and almost dying?

They never mentioned this creature on the show before or even in this episode where it shows it. Good luck!

Aerosmith
12-11-2008, 01:41 PM
A Rawhead!

Toast
12-11-2008, 02:22 PM
I belive the creatures name is Jon!

Aerosmith
12-11-2008, 03:32 PM
In this weeks tv guide it says that when they return it'll be 4 stand alone episodes that doesn't go into the Lucifer and Lilith story line. One of them being the one of them being younger in school and one of the other eps is going to have Sammy and Dean going at it! Something is going to pit the bros against each other and they're going to say things to each other that has been boiling up all season. Kripke said "it'll make you want to pull your hair out when you hear the things they're saying to each other."

And we're going to find out what the angels want from Dean and Kripke said "it ain't good." and we'll see Sam get pushed by Ruby to use his powers more.

I can't wait to see how this season ends!!

I hope one of those stand alone episodes are about Ghost or an Urban Legend/Cryptid. Those are always my favorites.

Sick Boy 82
12-11-2008, 03:48 PM
I just wanna see more hot sexing from the hotty angel chick and Ruby!!!! I like the new Ruby a whole lot!!!!

Darth Caedus
12-11-2008, 05:10 PM
A Rawhead!

YAR....you a correct sir.

Morbach
12-13-2008, 08:08 AM
A Rawhead!

:banana:banana We have a winner! PM sent!

Morbach
12-13-2008, 08:09 AM
I hope one of those stand alone episodes are about Ghost or an Urban Legend/Cryptid. Those are always my favorites.

The one with them as kids in school is about a haunting at their old school which is why they have flash backs to when they were kids. So that should rock!

Crimsonbob
12-13-2008, 10:17 AM
I just wanna see more hot sexing from the hotty angel chick and Ruby!!!! I like the new Ruby a whole lot!!!!

Yep the new Ruby is 1 hell of a babe.

Aerosmith
12-13-2008, 04:51 PM
The one with them as kids in school is about a haunting at their old school which is why they have flash backs to when they were kids. So that should rock!

Sweet! Being a ghost hunter I always like to see Supernatural's takes on ghost.

Aerosmith
12-13-2008, 06:08 PM
Just saw the title for episode 12 is "Criss Angel Is a Douche Bag". Classic. :D

Morbach
12-13-2008, 08:55 PM

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Saya
12-15-2008, 02:29 PM
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sick Boy 82
12-15-2008, 03:09 PM

Holy ^^^^, that is the actual title!!!! Hahahahaha!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Morbach
12-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Probably the best title yet :lol

Darth Caedus
12-18-2008, 02:39 PM
Yep, the guys on 106.7 KROQ will LOVE that title, if you live in Southern California.

You guys might like this. Previous of Episodes 11,12,and 13

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2gFeQRECRqM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2gFeQRECRqM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Aerosmith
12-18-2008, 04:56 PM
Thanks for posting that. Funny to see Jensen playing a coach again.

Bannister
12-19-2008, 09:48 AM
Thanks for posting that. Funny to see Jensen playing a coach again.

Substitute Coach Roth.:lol:lol:lol

Morbach
12-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Anybody else going to see MY BLOODY VALENTINE? That's Jensens new movie. I looks okay but I'm more interested in Friday the 13th! Jared def got the better role movie wise.

Aerosmith
12-20-2008, 11:17 AM
Christmas is early this year! Thanks again, Morbach! It looks better than pictures of it do.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/JEP85/deanbust.jpg

Yeah that's not a good picture either. :p

Aerosmith
12-20-2008, 11:19 AM
Anybody else going to see MY BLOODY VALENTINE? That's Jensens new movie. I looks okay but I'm more interested in Friday the 13th! Jared def got the better role movie wise.

Only reason I got to movies anymore is if im on vacation and go with family or if I get a free ticket with a DVD. So i'll probably see it if any of those two things happen. It cost to much to go to the movie's here in tourist land!

Morbach
12-22-2008, 08:21 AM
Only reason I got to movies anymore is if im on vacation and go with family or if I get a free ticket with a DVD. So i'll probably see it if any of those two things happen. It cost to much to go to the movie's here in tourist land!

Oh good god lol Yeah that would suck!:lol Glad you like the bust!

Morbach
12-22-2008, 08:31 AM
gang!

listen to this! In an upcoming episode about reapers Sam and Dean become ghosts to find out what is killing reapers. I don't know how they become ghosts but that sounds awesome! and they said a beloved character dies in this episode. I hope they don't kill bobby!

Aerosmith
12-22-2008, 03:55 PM
That would suck if they kill Bobby. Im already pissed that they killed Bella. Maybe they kill one of the Ghost Chasers? Oh wait, you said beloved. Most people don't like them. :lol

Darth Caedus
12-22-2008, 04:07 PM
That would suck if they kill Bobby. Im already pissed that they killed Bella. Maybe they kill one of the Ghost Chasers? Oh wait, you said beloved. Most people don't like them. :lol

The ghost chasers would make sense. I'm SO glad they killed Bella, she was a character I hated. The Winchesters always acted like idiots whenever she was around and even though she screwed them over and over again, they didn't do anything to her. Okay, rant over.

Saya
12-22-2008, 08:16 PM
Ill be very VERY pissed if they kill bobby! I love bobby. He is important to the show and to the brothers. they have to know that fans will be very angry if they do that. If they want to kill someone I could survive without Ruby. She hasn't been part of the cast as long and she isnt as important to the overall structure of the show. I could live without her.:D But then again I don't whatch the show for the T and A. :lol :lolThey just need to give us a new eps. before I shoot myself for having to watch boring television. :pow

Darth Caedus
12-22-2008, 08:28 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Well, apparently, the end of the season will be full on the apocalypse, so they probably won't need Ruby then, seeing as though hell would be on Earth.

Quick question (not related to current discussion):
1) End of season 2, when John escaped through the hell gate, when his spirit dissapeared, did he go to heaven, or back down to hell?
2) Maybe a retarded question, maybe I overlooked it, but when the demons are hit with the colt or Ruby's knife, are they "dead" dead, or just sent back to hell? Did they ever show where a demon goes if they actually "die", if they can die?

Saya
12-22-2008, 11:23 PM

Well, apparently, the end of the season will be full on the apocalypse, so they probably won't need Ruby then, seeing as though hell would be on Earth.

Quick question (not related to current discussion):
1) End of season 2, when John escaped through the hell gate, when his spirit dissapeared, did he go to heaven, or back down to hell?
2) Maybe a retarded question, maybe I overlooked it, but when the demons are hit with the colt or Ruby's knife, are they "dead" dead, or just sent back to hell? Did they ever show where a demon goes if they actually "die", if they can die?

Reguarding question 1- he was released from hell so his spirit went to heaven or it was at rest. It was no longer trapped in hell.

Reguarding question 2- From what I understand from what they have said on the show about the knive and gun its suppose to kill the demon as in no more at all- no more coming back from a short trip from hell. or what would be the point, they would just escape from hell and come back.

anyway thats my understanding on it. hope that helps. :blissysmi

Darth Caedus
12-23-2008, 02:17 PM
Reguarding question 1- he was released from hell so his spirit went to heaven or it was at rest. It was no longer trapped in hell.

Reguarding question 2- From what I understand from what they have said on the show about the knive and gun its suppose to kill the demon as in no more at all- no more coming back from a short trip from hell. or what would be the point, they would just escape from hell and come back.

anyway thats my understanding on it. hope that helps. :blissysmi

Aight, what I thought on both questions. For #2, thought it might just be an easy way to send them back to hell without wasting time with an exorcism (you would have to bind them, read it, etc). It's curious, that Sam doesn't have the ability to actually kill the demons, rather than just banish them back to the pit. I think that later on this season, we're going to see much more from Sam.

And I hope they answer why the little demon white flash (that samhain and lilith) tried to use on sam didn't work.

Saya
12-23-2008, 03:57 PM
I think Sammy's "ability" sends the demon back to hell, however don't quote me on that. I'll have to rewatch some of my season 3 to be sure. I agree about him though. There are some big changes on the horizon for our beloved Sam. His gentle nature is going bye-bye I think and a darker brother is up and coming. Im actually glad. I was getting tired of the " oh Dean, we can't. Or What if their still human?" I say let him be the bad guy for a while and Dean be the voice of reason. Nice change. :) I love the questions the show raises, and the stuff it makes you think about.

About the white flash- my take is that because yellow eye gave Sam his blood when he was a baby and made him powerful and part something else. I think It made him more powerful than Lilith, I just don't think Sam can tap into it unless he is in danger. Or he eventually trains himself to like Ruby told him to. At least thats what I think, this is conjecture not based on anything they've said just my own conclusions. anyway their it is... :)

Morbach
12-29-2008, 08:43 AM
it's going to be bobby. That's who my money's on because he's on another show so he can't do alot on supernatural now and they said they were killing a beloved character and there isn't one other than bobby and the bros. it makes sense that if he can't be on the show alot to kill him off.:(

I think this is the first thing I've disagreed with you on Aerosmith,I hated bella and was glad when she got killed off.:lol :lol

Aerosmith
01-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Fine! More Bella for me! :p

Can't wait for the 15th! Yay ghost! :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WIlu6M0vU5o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WIlu6M0vU5o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wolf873
01-10-2009, 09:52 AM
The new episodes are looking good, better than the last two episodes about the Angel business which was crap save for the final fight. Also, what's this I'm hearing about Bobby dying? I don't remember anything hinting at that.

The ghost chasers would make sense. I'm SO glad they killed Bella, she was a character I hated. The Winchesters always acted like idiots whenever she was around and even though she screwed them over and over again, they didn't do anything to her. Okay, rant over.

I agree with you there mate.

Morbach
01-11-2009, 07:06 AM
Also, what's this I'm hearing about Bobby dying? I don't remember anything hinting at that.

There was and has been no hint. It's a recent thing the creators decided. Jim Beaver (Bobby) is limited to what he can do on Supernatural because he's on some other show also. And that's why we haven't seen him as often these past few eps as we were seeing him in the begining of this season. Because he can't be on the show as often as they need him they're going to kill him off.

I'm betting it's him. All they've said was "a beloved character dies" and I'm guess Bobby for the reasons I've stated. Alot of ppl don't like the new Ruby (I do) so she wouldn't be called a beloved character by the creators.

Wolf873
01-11-2009, 08:25 AM
There was and has been no hint. It's a recent thing the creators decided. Jim Beaver (Bobby) is limited to what he can do on Supernatural because he's on some other show also. And that's why we haven't seen him as often these past few eps as we were seeing him in the begining of this season. Because he can't be on the show as often as they need him they're going to kill him off.

I'm betting it's him. All they've said was "a beloved character dies" and I'm guess Bobby for the reasons I've stated. Alot of ppl don't like the new Ruby (I do) so she wouldn't be called a beloved character by the creators.

Darn, I really hope its not true, but if that's what creators have said than it must be Bobby who dies, because it certainly can't be Dean or Sam. I'm okay without Ruby, but I don't mind her being partners with the boys anymore since her character did change from what she was last season. Winchesters looked like idiots whenever she was around but since season 4 started I think she is more softer towards them, at least when comparing the two seasons.

Saya
01-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Thats upsetting. I didn't even know he was on another show, what show? He is such a fun character, hate to see him go anywhere.:( Show starts up this thursday!!!!:wacky sooo pumped. tv has sucked as of late. I'm looking forward to the bothers getting back to killing monsters. The angels are getting on my nerves. :banghead

The Craw
01-11-2009, 04:37 PM
they can't get rid of bobby.:(

Aerosmith
01-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Kick ass avatar Saya!

Saya
01-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Kick ass avatar Saya!

Thank you brothra! :lol

Saya
01-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Just got done watching Evil Dead 2, it inspired me, what can I say. Love that movie! Ash can kick ^^^! :lol

Aerosmith
01-11-2009, 11:40 PM
Evil Dead 2 has one of my favorite commentaries. BTW "My Name is Bruce" comes out on DVD Febuary 10th.

Saya
01-12-2009, 12:42 AM
Evil Dead 2 has one of my favorite commentaries. BTW "My Name is Bruce" comes out on DVD Febuary 10th.

Feb 10th is my B-day, looks like I know what I'm getting myself. :joy

Hulksmashed
01-12-2009, 10:25 AM
I'm fine with Bobby dying as long as it doesnt send them into a stupid spiral of depression and mayham again (he isnt the best actor IMO). First the Dad dies, then Sam "dies" then Dean "dies". Each time it leads to wreckless behavior and out of control actions. The main reason I liked this season the best so far was that they both seem to be more in control (of themselves), even though the world around them is quickly getting more and more chaotic.

Morbach
01-13-2009, 12:39 PM
If anything Sam and Dean are going to fight this war more angrier than ever because they really have no one els now (other than ruby) and so they're going to go into this war both guns blazing and wanting blood. Which I think is great.

Hulksmashed
01-13-2009, 12:57 PM
If anything Sam and Dean are going to fight this war more angrier than ever because they really have no one els now (other than ruby) and so they're going to go into this war both guns blazing and wanting blood. Which I think is great.

If it has the "Rocky" effect on them and they fight harder then ever because they are angry I'm all for it!! :rock :rock
Long as they get BETTER because of it and not reckless and stupid.

Sick Boy 82
01-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Can't wait for the new ep tonight!!!!

The Craw
01-15-2009, 04:04 PM
almost forgot about this.

Darth Caedus
01-15-2009, 11:40 PM

Not ghost, just run of the mill psychos in this episode. A little different with no angles or demons; most episodes this season involved either of them. Next week's episode's all about magic and the title is CRIS ANGEL IS A DOUCHEBAG. You GOTTA love that :rock:rock:rock

AND I read that in episode 16, Anna, the hot angel, will be back.

Hulksmashed
01-16-2009, 08:37 AM
Last night's episode was interesting. I didnt hate it, but it was definately the weakest of the season. First the positives:

1. Interesting concept! (though not entirely novel)
2. Showed how Dean feels about what he did in hell and how intent he is on making up for it.

Now the negatives:

1. Where did the girl and or boy learn to read and write?? The grandad/father kept them in a hidden hole and fed them rats but he took the time to teach them to write "Go" and "Too late"?

2. The daughter was 20 when she hung herself....Sam said "she would be close to 50 years old by now". That means it has been 30 years since she hung herself. Did either of those children look to be 30 years old?

3. Dean would be able to wipe the floor with a psycho girl and then her psycho brother! He goes up against super strong demons and does better. And at one part he doused his flashlight and looked terrified.

4. What kid the age of that son would just be cool with a crazy girl coming out of the wall in his closet? And what parent wouldnt freak out if thier daugher was molested in her own bed?

5. These people don't know Sam and Dean at all. There is no proof that ghosts exist. So the people have every reason to believe they are insane. Yet when Dean comes back and says the uncle got it...they dont suspect this strange crazy man at all!?

Sick Boy 82
01-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Kinda disappointed in this episode. It was definitely one I could have missed this one except for Dean talking about Hell. That was the only good part period.

We need more hot angel (Anna) & hot demon (Ruby) action!!!!

Wolf873
01-16-2009, 02:50 PM
It was a good episode, a little different which is nice for a change, taking bit of a break from your usual ghosts and demons. I, personally, am not looking forward to Anna's appearance, her entire story and character is pathetic (except for the last fight in the episode and Dean's explanation of Hell), especially the part about her grace being something physical. I don't get why the creators feel the need to "humanize" everything when we have Sam and Dean to provide that human touch. Angels are not humans, and therefore shouldn't possess same mentality as humans, it's very clear that they are different beings. Except for Castiel to some degree, none of them behaved like a "supposed" Angel should, that to me was quiet disappointing. In case of Ruby, she has been more tolerable this season.

Saya
01-16-2009, 04:46 PM
I liked it, you go in thinking it's a ghost..then it turns out to be a messed up psycho chick. scared the crap out of me when she stepped over the salt circle...like, what???!!! :lol Can't wait for next week!

Morbach
01-17-2009, 09:37 AM
I loved it. I think this was easily one of the scariest episode yet,maybe the scariest. I loved the twist how she had a brother. Great episode!