• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Terminator T-1000...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magman3

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't care if its mint in box or loose, as long as its mint and complete. I'd like to at least have the box for later resale if needed.

:D :D :D

i thought it was a fair price being shipping is around $18 with insurance. :huh i was considering bashing it.

:D :D :D

i thought it was a fair price being shipping is around $18 with insurance. :huh i was considering bashing it.

$18 for shipping???? Are you shipping from overseas? I've been buying a lot of these 1/6 figures lately and shipping is around $6-7 a piece.

$18 for shipping???? Are you shipping from overseas? I've been buying a lot of these 1/6 figures lately and shipping is around $6-7 a piece.

huh? i'm in florida. i package the figure in an outer box. shipping depending on where you are comes to $13-$16. another couple for insurance. keep looking, maybe someone will donate it. :lol

huh? i'm in florida. i package the figure in an outer box. shipping depending on where you are comes to $13-$16. another couple for insurance. keep looking, maybe someone will donate it. :lol

Not looking for a donation, but definitely not looking to pay more than I can get one on eBay for after shipping:rolleyes: If you are paying $13-16 to ship a 3lb figure, you may want to switch carriers. I just shipped over 5lbs of figures for less than $10...and the box was one that I received (2) Dead figures in.

Not looking for a donation, but definitely not looking to pay more than I can get one on eBay for after shipping:rolleyes: If you are paying $13-16 to ship a 3lb figure, you may want to switch carriers. I just shipped over 5lbs of figures for less than $10...and the box was one that I received (2) Dead figures in.

i use usps priority with insurance and delivery confirmation. don't like it, don't buy it. paid $43.99 for the figure and actual shipping cost would break me even. i'd rather keep it and bash it anyway. offer withdrawn. keep looking.

i use usps priority. don't like it, don't buy it. paid $43.99 for the figure and actual shipping cost would break me even. i'd rather keep it and bash it anyway. offer withdrawn. keep looking.

Like I told you in the PM you sent before all this, I was not interested in paying what you were asking. Offer withdrawn? Not necessary since I'm not interested in paying $18 for shipping when I can get one on eBay and pay $7 for USPS priority shipping :duh

Like I told you in the PM you sent before all this, I was not interested in paying what you were asking. Offer withdrawn? Not necessary since I'm not interested in paying $18 for shipping when I can get one on eBay and pay $7 for USPS priority shipping :duh

go ahead. look around some more. no skin off my nose. :lol

i offered $55 shipped with insurance and tracking. let me help you find that ebay auction for less..

only one for auction is a bin: Item number: 330237283692
$54.99 + $17 shipping with insurance included. that's $71.99.

hmmmm, wait there's got to be others.

found one in an ebay store for $46.99 !!! Item number: 200108731613
Rats, shipping is $16.99 including insurance and tracking. that's $63.98. getting closer.

next is $49.99. Item number: 260163067592 shipping is $13 including insurance if you're in california. seller is in colorado. any shipments east will be the same or more. that would be at least $62.99. damn.

next is $54.99. Item number: 360011187801 well, we know shipping isn't a penny, so yea, ebay is loaded with the t-1000 figure for less. :rolleyes:

like i said, you're looking for a donation. :lol

dude! WTF is up with you??? you're all over all kinds of folk's a** recently. for a christian guy you're off the wall. :confused: damn. :monkey3

:duh :duh :duh you make NO sense! :confused:

do we always have to? that's too much pressure!!!

tweek3.jpg

i offered $55 shipped with insurance and tracking. let me help you find that ebay auction for less..

only one for auction is a bin: Item number: 330237283692
$54.99 + $17 shipping with insurance included. that's $71.99.

hmmmm, wait there's got to be others.

found one in an ebay store for $46.99 !!! Item number: 200108731613
Rats, shipping is $16.99 including insurance and tracking. that's $63.98. getting closer.

next is $49.99. Item number: 260163067592 shipping is $13 including insurance if you're in california. seller is in colorado. any shipments east will be the same or more. that would be at least $62.99. damn.

next is $54.99. Item number: 360011187801 well, we know shipping isn't a penny, so yea, ebay is loaded with the t-1000 figure for less. :rolleyes:

like i said, you're looking for a donation. :lol

Hmmm, lets see Mr Smarty. Here's one that just ended for the "going" rate of $41.03 and a reasonable $5.60 for....PRIORITY MAIL.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-T2-T-...ryZ50283QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Uhh ohhh, can you believe it, here's another one in an eBay store for $45.99 with, oh my gosh, I can't believe it, $7.75 for....PRIORITY MAIL!!!!:banana

https://cgi.ebay.com/T-1000-Termina...VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Hell even the shipping from Canada is cheaper than what you are saying it costs. $55 honestly is not a bad price, but considering I'm saving someone the time of listing and eBay fees, I was hoping to get a break. Sorry I hurt you feelings by declining your offer and not wanting to pay $18 for shipping. If you notice, the auctions with $15 plus shipping are the ones that get no bids;) But I'm sure you know that since you did such great homework to try and call me out. I don't care how long you've been a member of this board or what kinda rep you have, you don't have to be a complete ****** towards new members. Donations you say? :rotfl

Hmmm, lets see Mr Smarty. Here's one that just ended for the "going" rate of $41.03 and a reasonable $5.60 for....PRIORITY MAIL.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-T2-T-...ryZ50283QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Uhh ohhh, can you believe it, here's another one in an eBay store for $45.99 with, oh my gosh, I can't believe it, $7.75 for....PRIORITY MAIL!!!!:banana

https://cgi.ebay.com/T-1000-Termina...VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Hell even the shipping from Canada is cheaper than what you are saying it costs. $55 honestly is not a bad price, but considering I'm saving someone the time of listing and eBay fees, I was hoping to get a break. Sorry I hurt you feelings by declining your offer and not wanting to pay $18 for shipping. If you notice, the auctions with $15 plus shipping are the ones that get no bids;) But I'm sure you know that since you did such great homework to try and call me out. I don't care how long you've been a member of this board or what kinda rep you have, you don't have to be a complete ****** towards new members. Donations you say? :rotfl

seems like you may have found your t-1000. btw, my rep for being a giant ****** remains unparalleled. and if you take $18 shipping from a $55 total, you only paid $37 for the figure. or with $10 shipping, you paid $45 for the figure..or if you paid $53 for the figure, shipping was only $2. point is, $55 shipped was a good price. but since you have a sack, i'll sell it to you for $50 shipped. that's only $40 for the figure and $10 for shipping. or $45 for the figure and $5 for the shipping...or $48 for the figure and $2 for shipping. where you going to find that figure for $2 shipping?:lol i can even write you a receipt for your taxes. :rotfl

Well only if you include the $18 shipping:D

:lol i said it could be $18. usually $13-$16 depending on where you live from florida plus a couple of bucks for insurance. i ship usps, which may not be the cheapest but they are very consistent. better than ups or fedex.

maybe these places you're seeing have discounted accounts for volume shipping? i'm just a small businessman trying to make my way. but i did give you plenty of examples of the same figure for more $$$. what you didn't consider was the total price, which was as good a price as these other guys.

Back