Hello

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
My name is Andy, I'm 24, and I'm new to Sideshow. My only collectibles are two X-Files 12" figures: Frank Black and Fox Mulder. I'm looking forward to the Lost Real Action Heroes line, so those will be my next purchases.

Favorite Movies: The Indiana Jones series, Hitchcock movies (Psycho, Rear Window, Strangers on a Train, etc.), John Carpenter's The Thing, Unbreakable, The Incredibles, Monster House, and Aliens.

Favorite Bands: Porcupine Tree, Rush, Pink Floyd, Tool, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, and NIN.

Favorite TV series: The Simpsons, The X-Files, Millennium, Forever Knight, Lost, King of the Hill, The Twilight Zone, Quantum Leap, and Dead Like Me. I'm more of a television nerd than anything else, so that tends to take up a lot of my time.

I work two part-time jobs, just graduated from community college with an Associate's in Graphic Arts and I plan on getting a Bachelor's next.

**Sorry if I talked to much.

Last edited:
G'day mate

Welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy yourself here.
No need to apologise for talking too much, that's why we visit here, it makes a pleasant change.

It is certainly better than just posting emotes only :joy

seewhatyoudid.jpg

:mwaha :mwaha

Back