The Biggest Dissapointment Of My Life Thus Far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
NO thankfully the biggest disappointment of my life so far was not the movie itself but the fact that I was promised by my local IMAX a seat tonight and then refused entry when I got there. The ticket booking on the phone said the showing was Wednesday 12.05 am. It is now 12.00 or so , and Tuesday has just gone so it is now Wednesday 12.00. How the hell can the showing be tomorrow Wednesday 12.05 am , thats Thursday !!.
I paid £40.00 worth of taxis to get there and back for nothing , I will be complaining and have already made a video which I will be uploading to youtube before I'm off to bed. I expect my money back for the taxis from them ( which thankfully I have receipts for ) and hopefully something else for all this trouble and time wasting .IMAX MANCHESTER , YOU SUCK... :mad:
After waiting another 10 years for this , I now have to wait another 24 hours , its so ^^^^ing hard !!

Thanks for listening to this rant guys ,

Tay. :rolleyes:

no , I'm just one of the biggest indy fans ever , watched it with my dad countless times and have been waiting for this for so long...
I was so pumped all day !!! I'm so pissed at these guys

cheese_oh_cheese.jpg

Sucks, but don't sweat it too hard. Sit back, have a beverage, look at your awesome collection of Aliens and Predators, and think about how sweet it'll be when the time comes. The actual time, not the time they invented. :confused::D

thanks dude , I'm sure my fellow movie freaks know that awesome feeling of getting to watch a new movie ( especially on an imax screen with those amazing speakers ) and then imagine it being destroyed because some spotty attendant guy says " its tomorrow ".
I know it wasn't his fault at all but damn. Who else is there to blame ? :lol

my thoughts exactly :lol:lol

Hicks, while your thread title is so very unfortunately overstated, I do feel for you, man.

But it will be worth the extra wait. Just try to relax once the theatre lights finally go down, and remember your inner love for prairie dogs.

And don't make mountains out of molehills. :)

Thread rated, Shai? :lol

uscmhicks, I understand your disappointment and frustration, but relax... you will see the movie in due time. It's been 19 years since a new INDY movie, what's an extra day or two?

Speaking of which, you should know better than to post a thread with this subject line on the eve of the release of a movie some of us have waited 2 decades for. :duh :lol

I was really worried about the reaction to the film when I saw the thread title. I am relieve that you were responding to NOT seeing the film rather than the other way around, lol.

I now extend my sympathy to you--I can't imagine what a bummer it would have been to show up at the theater all psyched to see the movie and then just have to turn around and go home.

Back