When, Where are you seeing KOTCS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wednesday Midnight at local AMC 24

Thursday @ 5:30 (same theater) w/ kids and GF

Friday night (Atlantic Station) w/ Adam

Monday afternoon (Atlantic Station) w/ Adam

Like I said in the other thread... I hope it doesn't suck. :lol

Jordan Commons, the best theater in the world. I'll be seeing it with the family on Saturday.

But tommorrow, a local resturant is giving away tickets to the "premiere" at above theater, so I may be going as early as tommorrow night!

The Wife and I are trying to figure it out. Her Mom wants to see it on opening night, as it is her birthday, but my Wife has to wake up early and can't stay out that late. Plus, I work that night. So... I should know soon enough.

I've got a brand new all digital theater that just openned near me. My son and I are ditching the girls to catch the 4 o'clock on Thursday. We should have just enough time to get home and pack up for a holiday weekend camping trip in Moab. One of our stops will be the locations they shot River Pheonix's opening scenes in The Last Crusade. My son loves that whole sequence.
-theropod

The Wife and I are trying to figure it out. Her Mom wants to see it on opening night, as it is her birthday, but my Wife has to wake up early and can't stay out that late. Plus, I work that night. So... I should know soon enough.

Well, you would be at the theater :lol

I've got a brand new all digital theater that just openned near me. My son and I are ditching the girls to catch the 4 o'clock on Thursday. We should have just enough time to get home and pack up for a holiday weekend camping trip in Moab. One of our stops will be the locations they shot River Pheonix's opening scenes in The Last Crusade. My son loves that whole sequence.
-theropod

I was there just a few years ago. When I watched Last Crusade last week I was like "Holy Crap! I know RIGHT where that is!" I love the fact Indy is a Utahn :D

I bought my tickets on Sunday night for the 12:01 AM show on Thursday. This will be my first time seeing a brand-spanking new movie at Midnight. I did it a few years back when a local theater ran several 80's movies my senior year in high school for 3 dollars every Saturday. That was a blast; can't wait until Thursday.

I'll be seeing it in Pekin, IL, with my girlfriend and a few friends.

Well, you would be at the theater :lol

I was there just a few years ago. When I watched Last Crusade last week I was like "Holy Crap! I know RIGHT where that is!" I love the fact Indy is a Utahn :D

The Jones family only lived in Moab for a few years. He was originally from Princeton, NJ. :rolleyes:
-theropod

Me and Jen are going to try to catch a showing either Tuesday or Wednesday. We both want to see it but not enough to deal with the crowds on Memorial Day weekend.

Indy at the drive-in, just like in the good old days. :)

Back in '81 my parents took my brother and I to see some stupid animated movie at the drive-in so we climbed up on top of the car and watched "Raiders" in silence on the other screen instead. :)

Back