Statue_Maniacs Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Statue_Maniac

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey i am a newb here but a long time lurker. Alot of u have amazing collections. I love checking them out. Here is mine not to big and only a few Sideshow peaces right now :eek:. But soon to be a whole lot more :D. So let me know what u think. Sorry for the crappy pics.

51008026-1.jpg

51008032.jpg

51008025.jpg

51008016.jpg

51008017.jpg

51008012.jpg

51008013.jpg

51008011.jpg

no kidding on the few Sideshow pieces.

Looks good though. :chew

So...what is the name of your store?

and Welkome.

Your collection was a lot like mine was when I started. A bunch of un opened toys. I can't wait till you get the pleasure of statues and 12 inch figs. It is awesome! :rock

no kidding on the few Sideshow pieces.

Looks good though. :chew

So...what is the name of your store?

and Welkome.

Thanks!!! :p I know i will be moving next year then i can display everything. I got more Sideshow peaces then pictured, there just barried in the closet :(. No room right now to display.

Your collection was a lot like mine was when I started. A bunch of un opened toys. I can't wait till you get the pleasure of statues and 12 inch figs. It is awesome! :rock

Hey, yah i know. I am kinda leaning towards selling most of my figures and just buying Statues,bust,and 12''. Have u or any body done that on here? I don't know if i should thou :confused:.

Hey, yah i know. I am kinda leaning towards selling most of my figures and just buying Statues,bust,and 12''. Have u or any body done that on here? I don't know if i should thou :confused:.

Don't do it bro! My wife always reminds me what I have in my collection. By that I mean what got me started. Most of my original stuff is Movie Maniacs. Some of it worth much more than I paid. Keep it bro. Move on to the other stuff an box up the old. It is yours though and do what you must. I never like to sell anything that I bought though. Enjoy it all! :rock

I still collect spawn figures,but still i dont own any sideshow stuff :rotfl by the way, nice collection and i keep my spawn free out of their clamshells :D

Great looking collection dude, very solid! I agree, keep everything you have, there are always deals here on some Sideshow 12" figures.

Don't do it bro! My wife always reminds me what I have in my collection. By that I mean what got me started. Most of my original stuff is Movie Maniacs. Some of it worth much more than I paid. Keep it bro. Move on to the other stuff an box up the old. It is yours though and do what you must. I never like to sell anything that I bought though. Enjoy it all! :rock

Hey thanks for the advice. I know i hate selling my stuff to. :monkey4 I will most likely hold on to alot of it. And just get rid of the stuff that i really don't care for.

I still collect spawn figures,but still i dont own any sideshow stuff :rotfl by the way, nice collection and i keep my spawn free out of their clamshells :D

Thanks bro!!! I know i am mostly a MOC collector. But slowly i been opening more and more. :lol Once i move and get all my detolfs and stuff alot will be opened.

jesus , nice collection dude.
Man , all the mcfarlane stuff takes me back to the early days.. ( drifts off thinking about happy times gleefully opening movie maniacs figures ! ) :lol.
Keep it up man , look great ! :rock

Reminds me when I started collecting and sold most of my MOC collection. Welcome to the Freaks board.

Back